Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Associate
I wish someone could take on GT with the car and track content, licensing and detail. This, still is nowhere near.

My wait continues.

The normal forza games are really great and have licenced content, not played GT since the first one so not sure what that's like

Associate
Might be more chance of getting it a bit cheaper when the XB1 digital codes are available elsewhere, so a bit of competition.

Soldato
50 quid blimey.

Might get it on the xbox somewhere as it should be cheaper and then I can just use it on the pc right..?

I'm not paying that much for forza, even though I love the game..

GAME has it for £42.99 pre order, would that work? Xbox One.

Soldato
The price is the same as the console so I don't think it'll go down much at all, plus only a few partners seem to have pre-order codes at all so I don't see there being much competition any time soon.

Even if it appears on steam, don't bank on it being better priced.

Associate
50 quid blimey.

Might get it on the xbox somewhere as it should be cheaper and then I can just use it on the pc right..?

I'm not paying that much for forza, even though I love the game..

GAME has it for £42.99 pre order, would that work? Xbox One.

If it's the boxed version you only get the XB1, the digital version you get XB1 and W10

Soldato
damn i want this game, but i am so conflicted about paying console money for it.

on the flip side i should easily be able to get over the magic £1:1 hour ratio so many people hold as the benchmark for gaming value.

Associate
If you wanted to play it on the pc and xb1 it makes a bit of sense with the pricing but waiting to see if the key sites start selling it.

Back
Top Bottom