Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
I hope in Horizon 4 (whenever it comes out) they sort the traffic out when doing challenges such as drifting though. It's by far the most infuriating thing in the game.

In the grand scheme of things though, it's a very minor issue in a fantastic game.

Soldato
That is quite handy to know, thank you! I just checked and I've missed so many Forzathons, lol. I assume that the cars I have missed I could theoretically buy them from the Auction House? I'd imagine the faster/rarer models will be quite expensive though.

Associate
Absolutely fantastic, was having some server errors in game tonight and decided to leave it for an hour. Came back to find it trying to sync cloud data at launch, then loading straight into a new game.

Managed to get the option after a few restarts to pull the old cloud data back, but that's also jumping into a new game now. Reading online it seems there are quite a few people who have had this issue and comparing stories it looks I've gone past the point of no return to recover the save data.

Looks like all my progress since day one is now gone, don't think I missed any exclusive forzathon cars and pretty much had all the super expensive cars after months of grinding, think I had the full collection of HE cars as well with several duplicates ready to sell for a quick cash injection. I've no desire whatsoever to go back and start again after that, pretty annoyed :mad:

Associate
What about file history or a backup which covers the following location:
C:\Users\yourprofile\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.OpusPG_randomnumbersandletters\SystemAppData
for your local save?

It should then offer you a choice between the two, local and cloud.

Associate
What about file history or a backup which covers the following location:
C:\Users\yourprofile\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.OpusPG_randomnumbersandletters\SystemAppData
for your local save?

It should then offer you a choice between the two, local and cloud.

Already had a look at that one, thanks for the help though. Unfortunately it was showing as being modified today but with no previous versions to restore. I think I've overwritten my local save data, then it's synced it with the cloud data and overwritten that.

If I choose the cloud option in game I'm still getting a new game.

Associate
Well I'll rope back in some of my earlier frustration, I posted in their support forums and the request was picked up within about 20 minutes.

They couldn't restore my save data, but have instead gifted me all of the forzathon and HE cars I had, plus the the value of my garage in credits.

So I now have over a hundred million in the bank, multiple forzathon cars (I have 4 918s now :D) and loads of wheelspins by the look of it. Very happy again, don't mind playing through the career mode again with all that to play with.

Very happy with that support.

Soldato
Well I'll rope back in some of my earlier frustration, I posted in their support forums and the request was picked up within about 20 minutes.

They couldn't restore my save data, but have instead gifted me all of the forzathon and HE cars I had, plus the the value of my garage in credits.

So I now have over a hundred million in the bank, multiple forzathon cars (I have 4 918s now :D) and loads of wheelspins by the look of it. Very happy again, don't mind playing through the career mode again with all that to play with.

Very happy with that support.
That's good news, shame they couldn't actually restore but you got the next best thing.

Back
Top Bottom