Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
well that's disappointing.
It's still fine to use a wheel if you want. It's not super arcadey, but it's not a sim, either. So whether you'll enjoy using a wheel depends on how much the contrast between using a wheel and having less-than-realistic physics bothers you.

For me, I dont like it. I prefer using a controller for these types of games and save my wheel for racing sims. Not everybody is like this, though.

Soldato
Handling in Crew is pretty good on hardcore preset. Still arcade, but a lot of fun with my Thrustmaster wheel. I adore that game with Wild Run expansion and new graphics. If Horizon 3 is like Crew but with nicer graphics, that would be great.

Soldato
Love The Crew and Wild Run.

Horizon 2's weather and day/night cycle PLUS the car sounds really nailed it for as a game. And the showcase events, don't get me started!

Soldato
Sorry I meant more handling style, I should have been more specific. I assumed the handling and physics etc. will be similar to The Crew.

Hopefully not as similar, the last two handling have been very similar to Forza Motorsport but a bit toned down, that's what I found for the first Horizon and the second one when I played it over a friends.

I didn't enjoy the Crews handling, I found it rather clunky so hopefully not similar.

Man of Honour
when they'll do it who nows, but sound like MS games will be on both.
"We will ship games on Steam again," Phil Spencer said on Giant Bomb's E3 2016 livestream. "I look at Steam today, it's on an incredible growth trajectory. It's a massive force in gaming; a positive force. I look at Valve as an important [independent software vendor] for us on Windows. They are a critical part of gaming's success on Windows. I don't think Valve's hurt by not having our first-party games in their store right now. There's going to be areas where we cooperate and there's going to be areas where we compete. The end result is better for gamers."

Read more: http://www.tweaktown.com/news/52652/microsoft-ship-games-steam-again/index.html

Soldato
Surely seeing as you get both XO and PC copies anyway, the easiest way to do it is to get Xbox Credit cheap and buy it from the Xbox Store?

Soldato
Forza Horizon 3 on steam would be amazing, let's hope they get it all together before it launches.

It's been a long time since I have wanted a game the second I saw it at E3 so I am hoping it won't let me down. Being on steam will encourage that to not happen.

Caporegime
Surely seeing as you get both XO and PC copies anyway, the easiest way to do it is to get Xbox Credit cheap and buy it from the Xbox Store?

It looks like the XB1 Play Anywhere version or the XB1 Disc are the only ones available for pre order at the moment. There isn't a PC only version for sale yet.

I had thought about getting the XB1 Play Anywhere version cheaply, but its a digital only version so I expect it will need you to own an XB1 to get it, or activate it at least.

Hopefully there will be PC only versions released.

Back
Top Bottom