Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - March 29th, 2024

Soldato
Fair then I am wrong, I'll still rewatch to make sure it's suitable though
I first saw the original when I was 6 and GB2 at the cinema when I was 8, my nephew saw GB1 when he was 5, found it a little scary but just want s to see slimer and Stay Puft lol. That was a year ago and he still loves to watch it when he stays with us, last week most recently.

The second is a lot more kid friendly as it was after the cartoon got popular so no smoking or any bad language etc, ghosts were more btightly coloured etc. 1 does has constant smoking bit of swearing and that scene with Ray and the ghost :eek: but as a kid it'll probably go over their heads.

Caporegime
Soldato
Its amazing all the stuff that gets made for literally a split seconds worth of screentime, in the background in a lot of cases.
Most of it doesn't even get on screen. In some other videos the desk drawers in the firehouse were filled with completed invoices on headed paper, business card, receipts etc.

There was a missing tile pattern on the floors and ceilings to show where the hole was patched after the containment unit blew up in GB1. Crazy details.

Caporegime
Most of it doesn't even get on screen. In some other videos the desk drawers in the firehouse were filled with completed invoices on headed paper, business card, receipts etc.

There was a missing tile pattern on the floors and ceilings to show where the hole was patched after the containment unit blew up in GB1. Crazy details.

Yeah the tile thing was on one of the savage vids, wasn't even noticeable in the movie I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom