** GIBBO's BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE NOW LIVE!! **

Soldato
We treat Black Friday and Cyber Monday as one. :)

All GPU deals are live, but I have a few bundle deals coming next week, again I will give forum members a heads up:

They will be:

MSI 1080 Gaming X with FREE £150 gaming chair
Gigabyte 1080 Extreme water with FREE 1200W PSU
Gigabyte 1080 G1 with free 750W Gold
Gigabyte 1080 G1 with free 700W Bronze
8 Pack 6700k bundle at £499.99 ;)
Also a full Titan X Gaming PC with nearly £500 saving!! :eek:

Gibbs you only have 99 bundles left of 8 pack bundle... u just sold one

Associate
Unlikely unfortunately, all monitor prices have actually gone up beyond margin levels made, so even if we just made no money it would still be more expensive than they once were.

I will request from Acer as they did want to do a deal but most likely X34A at original launch price. This year has being difficult for Black Friday simply because cost of everything have increased so much.
Understandable. I pulled the trigger on my skylake upgrade right around end of May and spent the next few months watching the prices rise. The only comforting thing is that I made the right choice at the right time. My whole system would cost me a good £150 more bought at today's market prices (CPU, Motherboard, Samsung 950 Pro, Case, Ram etc.).

Ah X34, that's the ultrawide one. On a subtly different note, I don't mind the out of stock price of £399 on XF270HU, is it likely to return?

Associate
Fury for £249 is a cracking deal. Still plenty of legs in that card, love mine coupled with my freesync 1440p 144hz BenQ, eats everything I throw at it.

OcUK Staff
OP
Fury for £249 is a cracking deal. Still plenty of legs in that card, love mine coupled with my freesync 1440p 144hz BenQ, eats everything I throw at it.

Nothing can beat the Fury at under £300, its a hugely powerful card and is a perfect match to a freesync monitor.

OcUK Staff
OP
Will the bundle have a m.2 drive gibs?

It shall be this one:

8Pack Approved - Elite Tier SkyLake Bundle: Intel i7-6700K @ 4.50GHz *BLACK FRIDAY INSANITY* @ £731.79 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/8Pac...-4.50GHz-BLACK-FRIDAY-INSANITY-BU-044-AS.html

Bundle Includes: Intel Core i7-6700K OEM @ 4.50GHz, Asus Z170 Maximum VIII Hero, Choose Corsair or GeIL super-fast DDR4, OcUK Techlabs Extreme 240mm Hydro CPU Cooler

Only £731.79 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

That shall be from £499.99 next week, only 80 units, your name is down for one. :)
It has no SSD, buy seperately.

Associate
Zero chance, NAND pricing in last three months has increased by around 20-30%, then factor in weak pound is the reason why SSD and memory has become so expensive in recent months.

This is the best we can do unfortunately and Samsung are telling me prices will be going up a lot more in coming months as they are now expecting shortages across all SSD until next August.

When they told me this I really was a big case, you are joking right! :eek:

there goes my plans of going fully ssd :(

Soldato
Shows how good a deal that Dell monitor was last Black Friday sale when it was £100.00 cheaper. Still a great monitor but not payin that price for it

Was hoping for a similar price this year so i could get another to pair up with mine.

Back
Top Bottom