** GIBBO's BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE NOW LIVE!! **

Soldato
@ Gibbo thanks for the finally decent price on the Gigabyte GTX 1050 (its for a relatives budget PC which is going to be gaming @ 720P so more than fast enough) can you say how many units you have or is it a case of buy now before they sell out?

Thanks

OcUK Staff
OP
@ Gibbo thanks for the finally decent price on the Gigabyte GTX 1050 (its for a relatives budget PC which is going to be gaming @ 720P so more than fast enough) can you say how many units you have or is it a case of buy now before they sell out?

Thanks

We have a few hundred so should be OK and I can get more, so as long as pound remains around 1.25 to USD we will be OK.

OcUK Staff
OP
When can we reserve them? :D

I shall set the price online Monday at 10am, forums heads up so just buy online, we shall start promoting later in the week on webshop if any left.

Just make sure you order Monday when default price drops to £499.99, check the memory options on the bundle as I added a lot more options so there is a memory kit for everyone. Of course if you choose a more expensive memory kit the price will go above £500 but I have reduced the price of nearly every memory kit too so we should be cheaper than competitors on all our promotional memory kits as well, particular Avexir which is super cheap at OcUK.

Associate
Nitro is not blower! Neither is Asus!

If you want blower, get the XFX Black Edition RX 480 reference card that is on the Black Friday promotion. :)

Bleurgh, one of the reviews on your site said it was :(

I knew Asus wasn't, it was just pretty. :rolleyes:

May have to rethink this as I have a H440, do not want a reference card.

Back
Top Bottom