Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Soldato
Rendering of Web pages has been borked for weeks in Edge for me on my 7a. Wasn't fixed by the latest update.
None else seeing this? I frequently have to scroll down to the bottom of a Web page and back to the top again to ungarble the rendering, and that frequently doesn't stick.

Soldato
And you get nest aware too if you use that. I just signed up for it and then upgraded to nest aware plus for £59.99 a year rather than £120 which it has gone up to.
No idea what that was until I got the email... Guess Google trying to cement people into their ecosystem!

Associate
Just trying out a pixel 7. Is it possible to hide the minimise button on the keyboard? Wastes so much space.

Wasn't visible on my samsung

Soldato
Just trying out a pixel 7. Is it possible to hide the minimise button on the keyboard? Wastes so much space.

Wasn't visible on my samsung

I prefer Swiftkey over the google keyboard...

Its really customisable..Ive made mine bigger than default, added 'show secondry key functions'

Last edited:
Soldato
I think there might be a bug with my Pixel 7 and sms.

It started happening about 2 months ago.

I first noticed a problem with delayed OTP sms.

I have figured out that if I restart my handset (I leave it on over night as I use it as an alarm clock) then the sms come through without delay.

But why does it need a reboot?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom