Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
looked at the 8a but pulled the trigger on the 256 8 instead.
hope it's a good phone. moving from 4a5G

yeah - went with p8 256gb as well - 8a is just a weird spot price wise....

Trade in is £215 for S21 Ultra so £414 all in plus 5% cashback as well

Soldato
it's a nice phone.
I'm not blown away coming from a 4a5G like I was going from a OnePlus 3T to the 4a5G.

yeah - I'm going down in size (from s21 Ultra) but really just looking for a clean (not bloat) phone and improvement on battery life as my 3.5 year old s21 is struggling to make 24 hours now without a charge even light use.

Also the trade is value was decent so why not.

Soldato
Happy with phone so far - only niggle is that the volume buttons and lock button are the opposite way round than my old S21 ultra - so I keep hitting the volume button instead of the lock button. More muscle memory I suppose than anything.

Otherwise - smaller screen/phone is fine.

Soldato
hey all.

mentioned before, but now need to finally do it..
which cases you recommend? google one is too grippy/sticky ..material is nooce in touch, defo protects the phone as it had few drops....just need something that will actually let me phone in to pocket and out without pulling inner lining of pocket with it LOL

Soldato
hey all.

mentioned before, but now need to finally do it..
which cases you recommend? google one is too grippy/sticky ..material is nooce in touch, defo protects the phone as it had few drops....just need something that will actually let me phone in to pocket and out without pulling inner lining of pocket with it LOL

I just bought this one, very happy with it.

Soldato
So, after almost seven years of sticking with my old budget Mate 10 Pro I found a deal for a Pixel 8 Pro that seemed good value and a good time to upgrade.

After so long with a basic phone (which recently has been freezing and lagging even in Chrome), I have basically only been using two Japanese learning apps, email and Chrome. Any recommended apps and accessories to make the most of what the Pixel 8 series is capable of? (I am aware that is possibly an overly broad question...)

Back
Top Bottom