Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
At first I was not enamoured with GT7 given its 'career' mode etc but I just keep coming back to it to try to mop up the last events and get gold on everything. The new update is good just for the event list viewer alone instead of the world map thing, as well as the new races. I was disappointed with the new forza so I'm happy to go be "in to" GT7 again

Soldato
Okay. So racing against sophy on the hardest setting, in a bog standard GR3 car is so much fun and really competitive. That was a damn fine race. Almost like racing against real players.

Soldato
Trying to gold these new master licenses on my DS4 pad is…challenging. Getting there though. New track isn’t amazing but such a big content drop is great. Loving the new cars and also status screen.

Associate
They've done a superlative job of the LFA that thing is such good fun and sounds amazing to boot. Hats off to Polyphony for still supporting the game all this time later.

Soldato
This week's time trial on the new snow track is ridiculous. Can't even get passed the first corner without invalidating my lap. Safe to say I'll be ignoring this one.

Managed to crawl around in over 2 mins, yeah the snow track is not for me!

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll have to give it a go over the weekend.

This update has really gotten me back in to GT7, had started to dip back in-and-out of it but I'm really enjoying it again now. Been trying to finish off all the extra cafe books they've added before I tackle the Master Licence stuff.

Soldato
I'm still playing this single player mode and I am a bit confused about bop. I tuned my car a bunch and then the game adjusted the power and weight to a certain level. Does it adjust everything e.g. aero, suspension set up or just weight and power. Is it track AND car specific? I understand what it is trying to do but there was still one AI driver that walked away from everyone else. I assume BOP is only on the actual race cars so there is a set preset for every car... for every track?

The weekly race "modern classic race car" or whatever it is called race at Fuji was pretty funny today, the race leader did a fastest lap 7 seconds faster than me (1.33 vs 1.40) with me in the 727b, and by lap 8 he was 1 minute 40 ahead of me. I was on hard tyres and no stops but it rained on lap 8 so I dived in for inters for 9 and 10 but everyone else stayed on their dry tyres and I won the race by about 20 seconds even though some of them had pit stops on lap 8 or 9

Soldato
daily races is wheres it at, Autopolis daily race C, 9 laps with pit, its wicked fun, once up to A groups races very clean n close. dont get bogged down tuning on daily races, standard tune is fine, n yes track specific if you do, tuning is test, tune, test etc etc can take n age

Soldato
I got a PS5 Slim last week and GT7 was one of the games. I only played the Music Rally or whatever its called when I was installing PS5 updates and then installing/updating GT7. I went on the PS5 earlier today and did more Music Rallies. However every minute or so the game crashed out to the desktop so to speak. No error messages, just stopped being in the game and then was on the game page in PS5. I could immediately resume the game and the music rally was asking me if I wanted to continue. It kept happening and was getting really annoying. I then tried Astro's Playroom to see if that crashed as well and it didn't so I don't think the PS5 was over heating.

What could be wrong with the game seeing as its a brand new install. Anything I can check on the PS5?

Back
Top Bottom