Helldivers 2

Soldato
Apparently the Flamethrower has two firing modes, a jet and a ball of fire? But when I click R for the different modes, as per other weapons, there's no options available. Am I missing something?

Soldato
My steam id is Mazzab, would happily join up with some of you from here if your up for some co-op games or if there is a discord where you all group up let me know :)

Soldato
Apparently the Flamethrower has two firing modes, a jet and a ball of fire? But when I click R for the different modes, as per other weapons, there's no options available. Am I missing something?
No, there isn’t one. Some guy wrote a wish list of features he had and some walkthrough site picked it up as legit content.

Caporegime
Anyone dat and watched the adverts on the big screen on the destroyer?

"Know what beats bugs a strong economy!
Don't let your family be murdered, spend your spare cash today!"

Eagle sweat now with 85% more sweat!

One i did hear a few weeks ago, never heard it since tho....

"Getting too old to be productive? Have you considered [.........] bio recycling?" or something along those lines...

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else's game immediatey crash if you try and throw an Automaton grenade back? Noticed this one earlier, happened immediately after trying twice in a row. Guess I'll go back to running away for now!
Finding the game can swing between great fun and highly annoying. Last match the Rocket Devastators just had a hardon for me... Land in my pod, get hit by rocket barrage. Spawn in again, get hit by rocket barrage. Spent a few minutes mostly dead, or restarting the game because of the grenade crash, before just giving up and finding something else to do!

Soldato
Really getting into this now, level 31,

I think the game comes alive at Impossible and above, it's just pure frantic chaos :D

Trying to extract with 5x bile titans stomping around on the extraction pad is just mayhem.

Last edited:
Associate
Really getting into this now, level 31,

I think the game comes alive at Impossible and above, it's just pure frantic chaos :D

Trying to extract with 5x bile titans stomping around on the extraction pad is just mayhem.
Agreed coupled with the changing planetary conditiions and it's the best experience in gaming that I've had in ages. It oozes "one more game".

Soldato
Agreed coupled with the changing planetary conditiions and it's the best experience in gaming that I've had in ages. It oozes "one more game".

It does yeah, it feels like there's always something you can do to turn the tide too, the stratagems really give the game a big boost, because a few of them placed well - can literally save the game when it's all going to hell.

Man of Honour
Anyone else's game immediatey crash if you try and throw an Automaton grenade back? Noticed this one earlier, happened immediately after trying twice in a row. Guess I'll go back to running away for now!
Finding the game can swing between great fun and highly annoying. Last match the Rocket Devastators just had a hardon for me... Land in my pod, get hit by rocket barrage. Spawn in again, get hit by rocket barrage. Spent a few minutes mostly dead, or restarting the game because of the grenade crash, before just giving up and finding something else to do!

I'll have like an hour where the game is flawless great fun, then an hour where it is super frustrating, etc. LOL. I've kind of dropped off a bit until they patch it though as I'm having crashes now in 9 out of 10 games whether people use Arc weapons or not, they really screwed something up with this patch.

Caporegime
I'll have like an hour where the game is flawless great fun, then an hour where it is super frustrating, etc. LOL. I've kind of dropped off a bit until they patch it though as I'm having crashes now in 9 out of 10 games whether people use Arc weapons or not, they really screwed something up with this patch.

AMD user here screams its till rock solid for me :D

Sorry.... i had to do it.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Oof someone on my Steam friends has just jumped into the game, just over 5 hours of playing and has nearly all of the achievements! they must have hit the game pretty hard in those 5 hours! (or jumped in with friends who were rinsing the achievements I guess).

EDIT: Oh ignore - they are part of nVidia's gaming team and doing testing for the game.

Last edited:
Soldato
tried to have a few games this afternoon but every game (4 in total) there was connection issues.

A number of other players disconnected until I did as well.

Gave up and will try again later

Last edited:
Soldato
My steam id is Mazzab, would happily join up with some of you from here if your up for some co-op games or if there is a discord where you all group up let me know :)
ive just bought this today - im metalface mark on steam if anyone else wants to add me and indoctrinate me into the ways.

My steam friend code is 44773118

quick connect https://s.team/p/dpq-dvwv/vcbgjwjg

Last edited:
Associate
4 hours in and I gotta be honest I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't understand the objectives and have no idea where they are on the map so i just follow others. I also find the UI very confusing.

Other than that shooting bugs is very fun :D

Back
Top Bottom