Helldivers 2

Man of Honour
Meh, after the last patch Helldive difficult has become disabled and no amount of completing Impossible missions unlocks it :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I hope we are all bringing the pain to the bots this week, and their dastardly communist plans will come to nothing!

Personally I don't find them much fun to play against. Even when it is going well I often find myself just quitting out mid-mission if I've followed someone else into automaton games. For some reason the gameplay with them just doesn't engage me at all. (I keep going to type automatron LOL).

EDIT: Though I hear the other way around from some of my friends who just don't find the bugs engaging gameplay at all.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone else keep frequently getting booted to solo when in a squad mission?, happened a lot last night, didnt seem to happen to my friend, though he would sometimes get put back on his ship, no kicked or connection to host lost message, just suddenly back on ship or in a game by myself.

Man of Honour
Anyone else keep frequently getting booted to solo when in a squad mission?, happened a lot last night, didnt seem to happen to my friend, though he would sometimes get put back on his ship, no kicked or connection to host lost message, just suddenly back on ship or in a game by myself.

I've not had that since validating files, but it was happening sporadically for me so might not have fixed it. I was getting a lot of the game just suddenly exiting to desktop without a crash message and validating files found an issue with a Game Guard file, after fixing that I've not had the sudden returns to ship without a reason either.

Last edited:
Soldato
Personally I don't find them much fun to play against. Even when it is going well I often find myself just quitting out mid-mission if I've followed someone else into automaton games. For some reason the gameplay with them just doesn't engage me at all. (I keep going to type automatron LOL).

EDIT: Though I hear the other way around from some of my friends who just don't find the bugs engaging gameplay at all.
I agree, not a fan of the automations at all.

Die very quickly and find they can hit you from quite far away.

On the new mission that has 3 days remaining on it, How to you access it? Currently the world is unavailable.

Is there missions\worlds you need to do before hand?

I had a few issues this morning with games coming up with "lost connection" and in the end I gave up trying

Last edited:
Man of Honour
On the new mission that has 3 days remaining on it, How to you access it? Currently the world is unavailable.

Is there missions\worlds you need to do before hand?

Ustotu needs to be liberated first (currently at 89.9%).

Last edited:
Man of Honour
FFS twice in a row, quit and joined another group after the first one, had a impact grenade fail, not work when I pressed the button then pressed it again, then started to turn thinking it hadn't taken only for it to then fire off killing a team mate... don't think it is a connection problem on my part or the host as it happened twice on different hosts.

Getting quite frustrating how I'll have like an hour where the game plays flawlessly (mostly), then an hour where it is crapping itself in smaller or bigger ways or both.

EDIT: Meh game just constantly crapping out...

Battling 7 Bile Titans when a fire tornado decided to move in on the objective was pretty LOL and all but one player failed extraction :s I'd have been OK if not for the random crap.

Last edited:
Associate
Yes we need to liberate the nearby planets so we can unlock it I was led to believe.

Not sure how players make sense of them since I've never seen these paths shown in game (and they seem counter-intuitive) but I came across this image of reddit showing we have to claim the other two planets in the sector before going back to the main one.

battle-plan-regarding-major-order-v0-w2r9dlja5pqc1.png

Triple Bot liberations to win.

For Liberty.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
For some reason Helldive difficulty just unlocked again, dunno what going on there as it was unlocked before and took about 10 Impossible missions to unlock again :s

If @Rroff would stop bugging out the servers we may have a chance!! :D

Just rolled over 100% liberation again on Hellmire at the end of the mission I was on :s the planet lives up to its name mind.

EDIT: That's weird back on the main map it is showing 47% liberated...

Not sure how players make sense of them since I've never seen these paths shown in game (and they seem counter-intuitive) but I came across this image of reddit showing we have to claim the other two planets in the sector before going back to the main one.

I think it goes outwards based on distance from Super Earth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom