Horizon Zero Dawn

Soldato
Not sure if you are trying to be nice or screwing me over by getting me to start another returnal style game :p:D

I may pick it up if I ever find it for around £15 or less.

It's nothing like Returnal.

But it is a very hard game.

But so rewarding. Hard and when I say hard I mean hard bosses, but you get such a sense of achievement when you do beat them.

Elden Ring for example is easy in comparison because if your not strong enough, you can just go and grind some xp and come back stronger.

But in Sekiro you cant do that. You are forced to learn the dance of the fight.

But its an absolute masterpiece.

When I first tried to play the game I gave up after 2 hours. It was too hard.

I went back to Odyssey and finished that instead. But I wanted to at least get my moneys worth out of Sekiro so I gave it another go.

And good job I did. 160 hours later it was one of the best games I've played to date.

Last edited:
Soldato
I find Sekiro's difficulty just a tiny bit overblown. It is a hard game no doubt but not balls-to-the-wall hard. It may have the steepest initial learning curve out of From catalogue but then becomes a lot easier as parry windows are veeery generous and the rhythm of the combat very intuitive.

If you go pure melee in Elden Ring, it's like three times harder than Sekiro but you just don't have to, that's the difference:p

Still, one of the best games I've played.

It's better than Elden Ring mainly in combat but because I prefer Bloodborne/Sekiro combat I'd rate it a bit higher overall. That's just a matter of preference though, yet to play a From game that's outright weak.

EDiT: Well, bought AC6 yesterday so maybe that first time will come but I doubt it:p

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Man of Honour
Still waiting on them bringing Forbidden West out on PC but appears to be no date for it yet.
I come bearing news.

jvWXBua.png

Leakster reports that it's coming out within a month.

Last edited:
Soldato
BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for this. HZD is my number one favourite game, and I have been patiently waiting to play forbidden west since it launched on the PS5. In fact I almost bought the console just to play it, but wanted to wait to play it properly (4090+ultrawide).

SO HAPPY THIS MORNINIG!!!! I'll pay whatver it costs, £50, £60, £70

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Soldato
BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for this. HZD is my number one favourite game, and I have been patiently waiting to play forbidden west since it launched on the PS5. In fact I almost bought the console just to play it, but wanted to wait to play it properly (4090+ultrawide).

SO HAPPY THIS MORNINIG!!!! I'll pay whatver it costs, £50, £60, £70

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Special price just for you £250 and you get extra cosmetics that no other player has ! :p

Back
Top Bottom