Humble Choice

Associate
Most of the time I don't even activate the games. I have bought couple of games in the past only to realise later on that I already had a code for them through Choice :D
Yeah tbf this is an excellent use case, I did it for a bit, I suppose that for the price of a couple of beers you've got a backlog of games you could get to whenever.

I got a deck a year ago ish, I absolutely love it for the older games I've claimed on random bundles, getting through the backlog that's 15 years old etc and actually a reasonable experience for most games

Soldato
Yeah tbf this is an excellent use case, I did it for a bit, I suppose that for the price of a couple of beers you've got a backlog of games you could get to whenever.

I got a deck a year ago ish, I absolutely love it for the older games I've claimed on random bundles, getting through the backlog that's 15 years old etc and actually a reasonable experience for most games

Same, activated so many games to play on the Deck. Clearing the backlog is not going well though, if anything it keeps getting longer and longer :D

Associate
Yeah agreed, some real oldies though especially indie games have been fantastic.

Bought the jackbox bundle recently just in case there's ever a party game need and I have the deck and a dock ever. So so good.

Not to derail thread but just started god of war and it's fantastic.

Caporegime
ZVcu6cG.png

Bit on the fence with this one. Might cancel and see if they send a discount email.

Back
Top Bottom