Humble Choice

Associate
Is that an open invitation? :D

Just in case your feeling magnanimous, I believe Tiny Tina's Wonderlands was in the September bundle and I would be happy to give it a home if you don't think you will be playing it any time soon. :)
It's a subjectively open invitation :) This forum has given me a lot over the years (including a leg-up into a good career in IT!) so I like to give back where I can (preference to longer standing members).

Tiny Tina - I'm afraid that is one I will probably play at some point, so would like to keep.

Greedfall and Pathfinder have also been claimed, and Mafia (definitive edition), Mass Effect Legendary and Death Stranding Directors Cut are already claimed by me or requested.

For anyone asking about any others, if you can let me know what (year/month) bundle it's from that'll save me some time. Tbh it's probably the more obscure titles that I'll have spare!

I have some time off soon so will try to spend some time going through them and put a list in the free games section.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've got SotTR in my steam library and the key is uncovered, so I'm 99% sure that's where it came from I'm afraid! (can send it over and if it allows you to claim then happy days, but expect it won't)

For Spongebob, I have Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated which she's welcome to, I also have Nickelodeon All Star Brawl (which features Spongebob and Patrick), seems to be a Smash Bros clone so if you are OK with her playing that then I'm happy for you take that too (both of these were from bundles in 2022, I assume they will still redeem but just a warning in case they won't!)

She would absolutely love them thank you very much!

Last edited:
Soldato
I dunno man, something suss about that annual price:

Edit: It was because of an offer for first month.

Also lol @TNA, just realised these are codes you were selling on MM for a quid instead of giving away in the giveaway thread you tight **** :cry:Especially as you even said you have alerts setup in the thread lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I dunno man, something suss about that annual price:

Edit: It was because of an offer for first month.

Also lol @TNA, just realised these are codes you were selling on MM for a quid instead of giving away in the giveaway thread you tight arse :cry:Especially as you even said you have alerts setup in the thread lol.

Well all I wanted to to try out the WWE game and was not paying £8 for that. Lol. Only way to justify it basically.

I have given away plenty of games here. I actually gave away 2 games from this bundle too.

Soldato
December month is a given for me. it has Elex II and Expedition Rome, both which are on my wish list so gonna grab this one for sure.

d65vP7X.gif

Caporegime
Oh, I only saw those two mention on the email and thought "nope!" but now I see The Gunk and Last Call BBS which I've played on Game Pass but thoroughly enjoyed so I'll be subbing again.

Back
Top Bottom