Humble Choice

Suspended
Anyone able to recommend any of this months games? None of them are games I am familiar with and the only one that sort of seemed of interest was the Dark Pictures game. I've not played any of them so far but wanted to try one out.

Not played them but it looks like the Dark Pictures and The Quarry games seem to be cinematic story rich horror games. If that's your bag it's good value as both have high retail prices and sale lows way above the bundle cost. Metal Hellsinger looks like a Doom 2016 clone

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone able to recommend any of this months games? None of them are games I am familiar with and the only one that sort of seemed of interest was the Dark Pictures game. I've not played any of them so far but wanted to try one out.
I've played both the quary and houses of ashes. You definitely have to enjoy the choices-matter horror style to get value out of them but they are a pretty good representation of that genre. Personally I'd say they are best played with friends, where you each control a couple of the characters. Really enjoyed them in that setting

Caporegime
I cancelled when this came out last week. Decided to rejoin anyway as I quite fancied playing House of Ashes (I have played the previous two) and it came up with an offer of £6 on the join screen just now. Worth trying if you're in the same boat.

Last edited:
Soldato
This months selection. Have Hardspace: Shipbreaker and unpacking on my wishlist so probably gonna keep it again. Prodeus looked interesting so might give that a go one day too. The rest not so sure about though !

6UNpeCU.gif

Soldato
This months selection. Have Hardspace: Shipbreaker and unpacking on my wishlist so probably gonna keep it again. Prodeus looked interesting so might give that a go one day too. The rest not so sure about though !

6UNpeCU.gif

Worst month in a while.... And before anybody jumps on... That's in my opinion.

Caporegime
I'll buy it if I get a discount, Unpacking I played on Xbox and quite liked it so would like a Steam edition. Prodeus looks good from the little bit I played on Game Pass sometime ago.

Associate
Thrown them up in the giveaway section! I'm sure I could make use :p
I might do at some point...tbh there's a lot I would like to play at some point, but it's just the effort of going through them all and claiming. When I run out of stuff to play I usually scan through and redeem 1-2
If there's anything from the choice bundles for the last few years let me know, if I don't see myself ever playing it you're welcome to them :)

Soldato
I might do at some point...tbh there's a lot I would like to play at some point, but it's just the effort of going through them all and claiming. When I run out of stuff to play I usually scan through and redeem 1-2
If there's anything from the choice bundles for the last few years let me know, if I don't see myself ever playing it you're welcome to them :)

Very kind of you.... You don't happen to have Shadow of the Tomb Raider going spare do you?

My daughter would actually love a SpongeBob game of they were ever in Humble.

Last edited:
Associate
Very kind of you.... You don't happen to have Shadow of the Tomb Raider going spare do you?

My daughter would actually love a SpongeBob game of they were ever in Humble.
I've got SotTR in my steam library and the key is uncovered, so I'm 99% sure that's where it came from I'm afraid! (can send it over and if it allows you to claim then happy days, but expect it won't)

For Spongebob, I have Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated which she's welcome to, I also have Nickelodeon All Star Brawl (which features Spongebob and Patrick), seems to be a Smash Bros clone so if you are OK with her playing that then I'm happy for you take that too (both of these were from bundles in 2022, I assume they will still redeem but just a warning in case they won't!)

Soldato

Is that an open invitation? :D

Just in case your feeling magnanimous, I believe Tiny Tina's Wonderlands was in the September bundle and I would be happy to give it a home if you don't think you will be playing it any time soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom