I got me 3D printer, awesome!

Nice one, I'll give both of those a look when I have a moment. Cheers. I'm happy with the 1.0.2 implementation but there's some nice features like move on pause etc in the trunk release that I fancy using. Handy with PETG as it requires constant nozzle wiping!

Tonight's oddity... my RAMPS 1.4 board only works with both 5A and 11A powering it. It'll power up with just 5A connected but the heatbed won't work which is annoying as it's powered off the relay!

Associate
Nice one, I'll give both of those a look when I have a moment. Cheers. I'm happy with the 1.0.2 implementation but there's some nice features like move on pause etc in the trunk release that I fancy using. Handy with PETG as it requires constant nozzle wiping!

Tonight's oddity... my RAMPS 1.4 board only works with both 5A and 11A powering it. It'll power up with just 5A connected but the heatbed won't work which is annoying as it's powered off the relay!

The 11A feed only goes into the heated bed mosfet, so you have to have a 12v (or 24v) wire going into the connector for the bed to work.

J.

Yep, that's the puppy.

Missed that on the wiring diagram, and the LED power too. Was going to run a seperate 12V rail for a switch bank but that works nicely. Almost like David planned it lol.

Cheers for the pointer.

Soldato
So here's a quick how-to video some of you might find useful, .stl thumbnails in Windows Explorer.

James.

That will help me no end. thanks dude.

Yep, that's the puppy.

Missed that on the wiring diagram, and the LED power too. Was going to run a seperate 12V rail for a switch bank but that works nicely. Almost like David planned it lol.

Cheers for the pointer.

Your going to blow yourself up :D

Back
Top Bottom