I got me 3D printer, awesome!

Associate
Anybody know if printing a gskill ram bar be difficult ? I don't have a 3D printer but if it can be done I'd pay someone for their time. Picture below. I need them in bright green to complete my build.

RDuaZ8U.jpg

Associate
You would either have to supply the STL file or design it yourself.
I couldn't do it.

If I designed it myself, would it be a long job printing them? Not too shabby at 3D work and tbh they are very straight forward design so I might draw them up if it's not a big deal printing them.

Thanks for your reply.

Associate
New video out, the first of 2017.

In today's video I talk about upgrading my Printrbot metal plus. Please check it out and leave a like and even consider subscribing :).

Thanks,

James.

Soldato
Yep.
If you're using 3dhubs, then you just drag and drop your STL, set your preferences for materials etc and then browse the list of hubs below. Prices should be indicated in the list.

Associate
Hello everyone, my latest video is live. It's a thank you to my subscribers (reached 100 subs) and a giveaway announcement. Go check it out for a chance to win either a filament sample pack or a 3d print.

Thanks James.

Associate
Getting ready for the Prometheus System in this weeks video + A giveaway reminder :).

If any of you have anything you'd like covered in a video let me no.

Thanks,

James.

Back
Top Bottom