Invincible

Man of Honour
I can't recall last season too well, but the tubby chap with the glasses - I can't recall what happened to him. Could someone fill me in?

He was being attacked by Omni-man in the surveillance house opposite the Grayson residence. He seemingly self destructed the building (and himself) to try and stop Omni-man, effectively committing suicide… although he was pretty much already dead.

… I mean, it literally showed him rewatching this in series 2, are you on your phone the whole time or…? :p

Soldato
He was being attacked by Omni-man in the surveillance house opposite the Grayson residence. He seemingly self destructed the building (and himself) to try and stop Omni-man, effectively committing suicide… although he was pretty much already dead.

… I mean, it literally showed him rewatching this in series 2, are you on your phone the whole time or…? :p
I saw the scene but it made no sense hence the question about what was going on. Cheers.

Soldato
Holy **** I can't believe there are only 4 episodes for the first half until next year. Kept wondering why it wasn't on weekly. This is tiresomely slow.

Back
Top Bottom