It's only your mum. Whats the problem?

Soldato
Wow, I think I'd have just got dressed and walked out of the door past both of them, never to make contact again.

This. It would have been even more epic if you could have walked out starkers, collected your clothes and left, but leaving would certainly have been on the cards.

Soldato
Her mum probably doesn't like you much or something.
Man up, one of my ex girlfreinds, her parents refused to let me in the house, they didn't think I was good enough because they were rich through inheritance and stuck up their own arse. Which I told them they were complete ****s anyway, as they were kicking me out the door half naked at 2 in the morning. :D

Unsurprisingly we split up because I was intent on annoying her parents as much as possible and distracted from the relationship in hand.

D5T

D5T

Associate
For those familiar with 'A Knights Tale' I'd have gone for the starkers entrance with
a speech along the lines of "I'm off out for a trudge... you know to trudge?" just to hang out (pardon the pun)THEIR awkwardness of the situation.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
That was a **** story, I was expecting more.

You sound like a real whiner tbh :D

So she put you in the spare room, and? Did you not even ask her why she didn't want her mum to see you?

Caporegime
Cool story bro seriously.

But one thing that springs to mind is that if you were freezing your nuts off then why didnt you close the window:confused: or was that too hard a task to do??..plus if you were in a heavy quilt then surely you would have warmed up within a few mins...geez even my quilt isnt heavy...quite light and i still warm up in a matter of mins when in bed....makes your story suspect a bit...either that or your just exaggerating it.

Anyhow have you not even asked why she did that to you??..id be demanding answers without walking out in a huff...

Soldato
Grabbed your 'necklace'?!

Chav, init? Or he's as gay as a gay thing...

Seriously, you walk out the room preferably naked, and at a minimum half dressed. Tip your hat to the old lady and say "Morning love, hope you're better in the sack than your sack of spuds daughter" put hat back on, pick up cane at door and stroll off twirling cane Charlie Chaplin stylee.

Last edited:
Soldato
The correct solution was to get out of bed, flying at full mast.

Walk up to the mother and say "Hello love, you can hang your coat here" with a wink then give her a big sloppy kiss.

Not awkward for anyone, problem solved!

Back
Top Bottom