It's only your mum. Whats the problem?

Caporegime
should have walked in to the kitchen naked (maybe trainers if it was a cold floor), grabbed some milk drank it in a very dramatic way and then got dressed and left. Do the Fonz on the way out.

Caporegime
What, none of that makes sense frankly, it sounds like it took some time for this whole thing to have happened so where does the "i just woke up and had no idea what was going on" part come into it? You had your stuff when you went into the spare bedroom, why didn't you get dressed, shut the window , why was the window open, why to everything?

Did you just expect her to tell you what was going on, nothing happening so left, did you ask her before or after why she wasn't talking to her mum? How if she went and bolted the front door did the mum get in. IN general the point of a bolt on a door is to prevent it opening from the outside, did you mean she locked the door normally and the mum simply unlocked it?

As said, boring story, other than your inability to ask your girlfriend a question or act like a man.

I still can't work out why the mum let herself in or the girlfriend ignored it up to the point she got in.

THe whole thing sounds like a couple naughty teenagers and a 12 year old girl not wanting to get caught doing something bad. Not quite sure why you left with any answers, be it why she acted as she did, or if you guys were through. Why not call her and ask her.

As for being stripped of YOUR pride and YOUR self respect, other people can show you they have no respect for you, and don't care for you, self respect is rather self explaining, other people can't strip your self respect, or pride. You learnt, maybe, that she had no respect for you, I learnt you never had any pride of self respect, pride because you wear a neckless and self respect because you didn't get any answers from the person you were right there with, but complained on a forum about it.

Back
Top Bottom