Just Arrived! VSonic VSD3S

Soldato
OP
My bad, didn't spot the asterix on my phone (rappy low res ftw!)

Oh well, amazon has them anyway... linky.

Be careful with the product number, the final digit, e.g. PA910X, is the size, so PA910S is small tips, M medium etc.

Soldato
I missed them on the rainforest when I looked, I thought they were 3rd party when they are actually repacked from a bulk order. What is naughty though is that they are repacking them as 4 pairs when the official packs contain 5.

As the ones from hifiheadphones.co.uk contain 5 pairs they are a better buy even though they are slightly more expensive as a pack.

Soldato
OP
Haha, I assumed you and the Olives originally, so thought I'd ask :D

VSonics are sublime, truly punching above their RRP. Thoroughly entertaining, good dynamics, well balanced sound that's a touch on the warm sound, good vocals.

Soldato
OP
Erm, tough one. S has slighty more bass presence and better bass response. Slightly warmer sound.

I personally prefer the S, it depends on what sound signature you're looking for.

Soldato
OP
Not from my experience :p VS3 has more forward vocals, so it sounds a bit more aggressive than the -S, as a result the bass doesn't stand out quite as much. It also made the VS3 sound a bit more 'artificial'

Soldato
OP
Think I might pickup a pair. Only concern is the warranty?

I didnt have an issue with my GR06's, and lendmeurears have fantastic CS from my experience - you might have more issue if you go through VSonic but I believe lendmeurears will carry out returns for the first year (and only year) warranty just like OcUK does here in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom