Just gave blood again, do you?

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
^^ Its not that bad! sit down after n get sugar levels back up all fantastic and feel great after for doing something worthy.

Only thing i find annoying is that they never tell you if they use it :(

A+ here,

I've not been for over a year due to knee op & utter pants hours for work but i shall return..

Half the time they can never find a decent vein to get blood out of

Associate
I feel fine after donating, no different than any other time, other than some womans made me sit down and have a coffee and cake that I don't want.

If you're in an accident you assume blood will be there for you and it will be but only because people donate, so if you can you should, there's no reward other than that somebody who's in a lot of trouble one day will be helped by you, maybe saved by you, it could even be a member of your own family.

Soldato
How do you feel after they've taken the blood, and how much do they take? I've heard it said that you can feel a bit wiped out for a while afterwards.

My dad used to give blood a lot and he never seemed badly affected by it. They have you take a seat for a little while afterwards and give you some tea/coffee/juice and biscuits to help boost your energy levels.

Permabanned
I feel fine after donating, no different than any other time, other than some womans made me sit down and have a coffee and cake that I don't want.

If you're in an accident you assume blood will be there for you and it will be but only because people donate, so if you can you should, there's no reward other than that somebody who's in a lot of trouble one day will be helped by you, maybe saved by you, it could even be a member of your own family.

Yeah, that's true actually, I'd willingly give the blood but I ain't eating cake.:( D'you reckon they'd do me some eggs or a lump of steak instead.:)

Caporegime
That's a bit odd? Did they give a reason as i assume it's to to with anal sex (probably wrong) but then straight people can do that as well? :confused:

Edit: I mean i'm probably wrong not the act itself.

As I understand it, it's a bit of a hangover from when AIDS wasn't so well understood, and was to an extent considered a gay issue. They haven't really caught up with things yet, it seems. As you say, heterosexual people can do as much and worse anyway, and their blood is screened for HIV as well, so who knows really.

Associate
I'm giving blood this Saturday it will be my fouth time, i often get very hot when giving blood but i take that as a sign my bodies reacting to being prodded :)

Back
Top Bottom