Kerbal Space Program

Soldato
You don't have to register but I did download some more packs too and they're so much better than stock parts.

I downloaded Sunday_punchs KPS pack.

You do for some.

That one you just said I got without registering, the other ones only appeared to download after I registered because they're attachments whereas that one was a web link.

Soldato
Damn you OP!!!!!!!

The game is highly addictive:D:D

My rocket seems to spin in the air with liquid fuel engine. I can't seem to control it lol:(:p

I got that, but then i used a trick i learnt from studying early satellite launches - quite simply by putting it in a roll, of sending it spinning This takes any irregularities in direction or thrust and 'shares it out', so you keep going in the same direction. I demonstrated it with quite a simple design - Parachute - Capsule - SAS - Fuel Tank with a wing on either side - Liquid Engine. When you go to launch press space then immediately press and hold down E and Y, while throttling up the engine. I got to 15,000m with one tank and 50,000m with two using this method, maybe a bit more but i got bored :D

Associate
1.png

Maybe I should have thought about getting them home as well .......

Associate
Just got my first successful orbit, after sending my little guys on a 3 hr ride to the stars and back. I was a bit worried when the parachute was a little slow on opening after all that time !

Back
Top Bottom