**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Associate
Same here, was it a pump issue? Either way the customer support was excellent, a new pump/radiator was sent out with zero hassle and has worked perfectly since.
Yeah pump issue. must have been getting build up and killing flow rate. was getting CPU temps of 50-60 when on windows desktop. still havent got a chance to remove the security scrws off old one and take it apart to see the issue.

Yeah was excellent service i agree

Soldato
Reported mine as it is an early 2020 model and they emailed back saying they were dispatching a replacement radiator and pump. They didn't even ask for the old one back. Great service.
I guess there is no point if they are faulty and already know that the serial falls within the range of effected units.

They would only have to repair\pay postage\dispose of them anyway so saves them a job

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah pump issue. must have been getting build up and killing flow rate. was getting CPU temps of 50-60 when on windows desktop. still havent got a chance to remove the security scrws off old one and take it apart to see the issue.

Yeah was excellent service i agree
Hmm what cpu do you have? I’ve recently built a pc with the 7800x3d with the nzxt z63 aio, seems to be 40-60(usually lie 50) as I’ve been messing around setting up the Lian Li l connect etc. Ran cinebench and got in the 80s with 85 being the max.

Edit: done a bit of googling and looks like it’s the nzxt cam software/having dual infographic(2 reading on the pump) is causing the higher idle temps, I was worried I’d not fitted the cooler on correctly or the tubing was linked or something.

Last edited:
Associate
I guess there is no point if they are faulty and already know that the serial falls within the range of effected units.

They would only have to repair\pay postage\dispose of them anyway so saves them a job
True but it wouldn't be the first time I've been asked by a company to return the faulty goods before they will send out a replacement. And at my expense as well.

Back
Top Bottom