| LUMO |

Associate
OP
Ah Monty has solution for Magoo I will send him a pair :D

As ever mate looking sweet :)

Magoo prefers to fight in the shade....FOR SPARTA!

Wow, I can still see that paint 10 minutes later... kinda like looking at the sun :eek:
After seeing your previous build I know this is going to be stonkingly good!

I'm glad you have faith,I wont dissapoint

haha wheni was 16 i have a scooter in the same color, could see me a mile away

No good for outrunning plod tho neh?

Associate
OP
Today was paint day!
I started with the 2 SSD's. Corsair 120 and 240 Force GT SSD's recycled from my SR2,good drives that could never reach full speed in their previous home so I gave them new lease of life in LUMO instead.

The frame is done also,I will be doing pics for that tomorrow but in the meantime...

bGDACqH.jpg

WO5F41a.jpg

So6LjI1.jpg

w575kp2.jpg

m4W9W65.jpg

The graphics for them are being plotted as we speak.....

Associate
OP
I too have difficulty finding my computer in the dark sometimes, and you, Sir, may have found the solution....

:D

Not that I would have expected anything else but its really looking sweet already :)

Ta very much.

I've not seen a build in this case before, I'm looking forward to it

It is kinda unique in design,it has caused a lot of mixed reactions.

And the graphics for the SSD's are done. I kept it very simple,using the existing Force GT logo and cutting a LUMO logo into it with a pinstripe....the pinstripe was a total bitch but it needed something to break up the yellow expanse.

wHFymhL.jpg

22yFaKR.jpg

8KppAlH.jpg

These will be inset in to the mobo tray flush with the outer skin,you will not seen any cabling going to them. As the tray is black/silver marble,these are painted as accent pieces

Associate
OP
Hmm, expect a PM over at LTT.

Been wanting one for bloody ages, but man, the market is so confusing.

I went with a Silhouette Portrait.

While I had a bit of spare time from marbling the mobo cover,I decided to take a few shots of the frame for the few that cant wait,this is just the first of many coats....

KrpW52m.jpg

6n9uo3c.jpg

XuxUZbz.jpg

W24nZRj.jpg

So.....gloss or satin clearcoat?

Associate
OP
I should really save these till later but Im really happy how the marble came out!
This is still very much WIP,the recesses need to be airbrushed in black and the slots need some plastidip action....but.....its looking good!

The naked z97 Gryphon,I quite like the look of it naked,its a hidden gem.

0C4ebcs.jpg

q65X03d.jpg

xCaYObx.jpg

And with the armour,yes its armour goddamn it,im British!

ZMNPgvR.jpg

eqtIzyz.jpg

jBsFVyP.jpg

The slots tho......no good. They need to be colour changed,brown is not the way forward!

Back
Top Bottom