Marvel Heroes

Soldato
i am being a numpty but can't for the life of me find the download client for the beta?? can some kind soul please link it for me?

edit: oh mary mother if god i must going senile, found it in the email with the beta key :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
again with the dumb question,

when I try and login to the beta it's saying I can't and to try again later, anyone else having this problem?

or am I missing something obvious again?!?

edit: ignore me again, realised servers aren't live yet for the UK, I should really stick to bf3!!:p

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm surprised this thread is not more active.

I've been in beta for about 2 months and having a great time with this. Really really enjoying it.
The chat system and the UI needs a bit more work but game play and talent trees are fantastic. A nice selection on Heroes to play and the best thing it's all free(unless you want to play a certain Hero at launch) You will only get a choice of 4 the rest you can buy or they will be drops from world bosses or just random drops from questing.

David Brevik has done a great job with this. Looking forward to launch. 4th June.

Some keys to try it out.

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/443/Marvel-Heroes-Beta-Key-Giveaway.html

Thanks for that! Got mine, didn't know there was a Beta.

Pretty excited for this.

Associate
Thanks also, I got a key and made an account.

Only thing is I only have about 15gb left on my c:\ drive as it's partitioned for my OS only. I'd like to download onto my D:\ drive but it seems to auto download straight to the c:\ drive without giving me any install options.

Am I being thick, is there a way to change it?

Soldato
Had a few keys for this for ages, but forgot about it after it failed to connect when the first beta went live, ever since not been bothered shame really.

Soldato
So the founders package, that literally gives you like 20 chars to play, the ability to buy some costumes cheaper and 5% exp increase? So if I want other packs etc I have to buy them? But what do I use the in game cash for? The Deadpool pack is £40 but you get £36 of in game currency? Confused :(

Caporegime
OP
So the founders package, that literally gives you like 20 chars to play, the ability to buy some costumes cheaper and 5% exp increase? So if I want other packs etc I have to buy them? But what do I use the in game cash for? The Deadpool pack is £40 but you get £36 of in game currency? Confused :(

In game cash can be used for heroes, costumes and boosts.

Essentially RP if this were LoL ;)

Back
Top Bottom