MotoGP 2023 + Fantasy Team

Soldato
Was a great race with some great battles. No idea what was up with jack miller. He was flying on Friday and then had absolutely nothing .

Marc is Marc I suppose. Guess his shoulder is ok now the way he was riding this weekend :p.

Last edited:
Soldato
The meeting Marc had with honda must have been bad. They seem to be trying to kill him this weekend. He's not even pushing and still being thrown off. Never seen a race bike look so unstable . Even the wild Ducati that kept throwing Rossi off

Today race has surely got Jorge Martin written all over it he definitely found the rhythm in the sprint . Shoulder down

Soldato
Glad I never decided to go to Silverstone this weekend. No weather for bike racing.

Bezzechi didn't seem bothered this morning mind . Even after that massive off in practice

The sprint race madness is surely going to be bonkers if it's as wet at 3pm as it was earlier

Last edited:
Soldato
Whoever controls these camera feeds needs sacking.
Was just about to write the same, race direction has been a disgrace! Showing replays of the crash and legs being ran over multiple times when we don't know the riders condition, showing the aftermath with him struggling on the track, showing his girlfriend and sister in the paddock wtf!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Was just about to write the same, race direction has been a disgrace! Showing replays of the crash and legs being ran over multiple times when we don't know the riders condition, showing the aftermath with him struggling on the track, showing his girlfriend and sister in the paddock wtf!

Yep, absolutely abysmal.

Soldato
Bagnia was so bloody lucky ! Could have been nasty as ! Good to see him back

Dani pedrosa showing binder and miller up in fp2 there. Maybe the honda was never the rocket we thought it was and him and Marc where just that good :p

Soldato
Pedrosa was always a top class rider, he struggled on the Honda when the softer tyres were introduced. As a lighter rider he couldn't put enough load through the rear tyres to generate heat and grip.

Caporegime
Last weekend's race was absolute dross, if that'd been the first one I've ever watched I'd likely never watch MotoGP again. Dull as dishwater.

Fantastic seeing Pedrosa not only on the grid, but in the points too. Already got more points than Quartararo :D

I'm also starting to understand why Vinales deliberately killed his bike last year, Yamaha are absolutely hopeless and show no intent to be competitive again. The Japanese are quite odd like that though, see also the whole Carlos Ghosn thing. They're in a tricky spot though, their engine is supposedly at peak performance and getting more power will mean either swapping to V4 or spending a significant amount of money on their inline 4, neither of which they want to do because the regs might take them down in CC in 2025.

Shame they didn't use the downtime to work on their power output, it's quite embarrassing for them tbh.

Back
Top Bottom