MotoGP 2023 + Fantasy Team

Soldato
I like and dislike Aleix in equal parts. But he is a bit of a thug which isn't a desirable character trait. Same goes for Romano Fenati, he shouldn't be competing.

It's all still to play for. I can see Martin doing his usual in the sprint and it all going down to the GP. Pecco has form for not coping too well with pressure, he lost the title in 2021 because of it.

Soldato
mental end to the season at weekend . Was routing for Martin but he had too much to do after that mistake.

Marc looked like he was enjoying the Ducati today... Look forward to seeing how fast he goes once he's taken it past the limit a few times :p

Last edited:
Associate
Great weekend!
Was hoping for JM to somehow take it, but Pecco is well deserved of the title.

MM looking very comfortable already. Ominous warning to the rest.
Guess we'll soon see where the others sit in relation. Can't wait. :D

Associate
Seeing MM#93 grin like a chesire cat after his first ride on the Ducati was priceless.

I sense a rivalry between MM#93 and JM#89 brewing.

I already can't wait for Round 1.
MM and Marco Bezzecchi don't look the best of friends either! lol

I just read that Marquez had surgery yesterday for arm pump meaning was putting in those times with a gammy arm.

How on earth will he be riding when he's got 2 working arms?

Looking at his data, they said he was the quickest Ducati through turn 8.

Caporegime
He's going to rock the MotoGP world next year, that's for sure. He's not come of the Ducati once yet and is absolutely smashing with it. Pecco and Martin had best watch out.

Associate
There's a good vid of MM talking to his new engineers, looks like his initial impressions.
(Twitter, ErPapiLoDijo17 Nov 30th)
Crazy to think he's know where near dialed in yet.

Last edited:
Soldato
Some big improvements from most on last year's lap times at Qatar but pretty firghtening how fast the new Ducati is. Pecco seems to be able to just go out and smash the lap records whenever he wants

Back
Top Bottom