MotoGP 2023 + Fantasy Team

Associate
Haven't got enough words for Pedro. The kid's just amazing.
Happy for Herve.

And MM on the old bike, still learning.
Impressive lap from JM.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I honestly feared that might have been a procession but wow what a race! Mav having a bad start made it a better race.

As for Acosta :eek: I'm just blown away by him. He just doesn't care who you are, he'll dish it out and take no prisoners and he was on the medium tyre. He is the future of MotoGP, Marc and Vale talent with more of the crowd/PR gift than Marc has. He could be the next Rossi. Liberty Media must be looking at him and rubbing their hands together.

Do I put Mav in my fantasy team for Jerez? He's disappointed so many times for so many years but he looks so fast atm and not afraid to mix it up which has always been his achilles heal.

Last edited:
Associate
Would have loved to see MM maybe go for the win. MV was just spectacular.
MM on damaged 23 doing great things till the off.
Acosta!
Ducati beaten by two other manufacturers!

Been a crazy championship already. Lol
Can't wait for the rest.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Race weekend again!

Genuinely couldn't pick a winner. (Would love to see Danny lift the trophy)
Can't wait. :)

I'd also love to do see Danny get on the podium but I got the feeling last year that he didn't want to get involved in any fights at the front and take points of title challengers. He's just a bit too nice.

Fairly sure I'm putting Pedro in my Gold riders this weekend, I really fancy him for a win. Will wait and see how tomorrow goes before selecting the team but I've got a feeling.

Associate
Shaping up to be a good one.

MM race pace is great, if he can just nail the last segment. Cracking lap from Peco. BB was on a flier! What iffs though.
Acosta top KTM! (GasGas) After following DP, looked like he go quicker.
JM usually great of the start.
Maybe MV can pull another COTA.

Back
Top Bottom