*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
I've been hoping for Windwaker HD for so long. If it does come out this year then that's enough for me until the Switch 2. Got loads in the backlog anyway so I'd be set for a good while.

Soldato
I have to say I play the Switch handheld about 99% of the time but plugged in last night; Mario Wonder looks gorgeous on a big screen!
Who needs massive, 3D visuals!
The Nintendo first party titles generally pop on a big screen. Mario vs Rabbids was another one I seem to remember. You don’t need 4k for a game to look amazing.

Soldato
Grounded (16/04) and Pentiment (22/02) are incoming as the first two Xbox Game Studio titles from the four mentioned to be coming to other consoles.

Last edited:
Associate
The only thing I got excited from the Nintendo direct is Shin Megami Tensei V Vengeance going multi-platform.
My body is ready to jump back in to replay it with better performance.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I spend 90% of my time with it on the TV too. A good game means the GFX failings fall into the background quickly and the Nintendo AAA first party games have brilliant GFX. They know how to make stuff look great without taxing the HW too much generally.

Associate
The only thing I got excited from the Nintendo direct is Shin Megami Tensei V Vengeance going multi-platform.
My body is ready to jump back in to replay it with better performance.
Wanted to enjoy this when it was first released on Switch, but the poor performance/low frame rate was disappointing. I think I'll end up picking this up on PS5, unless Nintendo make an official announcement of the Switch 2 ( with backwards compatibility ) !

Associate
Wanted to enjoy this when it was first released on Switch, but the poor performance/low frame rate was disappointing. I think I'll end up picking this up on PS5, unless Nintendo make an official announcement of the Switch 2 ( with backwards compatibility ) !
I've pre-ordered a switch copy just to have in my collection(currently have both SMT3&5+ steelbook), but I will be playing it on PC for the better fidelity and performance.

Associate
I've been hoping for Windwaker HD for so long. If it does come out this year then that's enough for me until the Switch 2. Got loads in the backlog anyway so I'd be set for a good while.
I could never warm to WW. Zelda is one of my favourite series but I found WW such a let down.
Far too easy, no memorable dungeons and sailing...

Back
Top Bottom