*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Just bought the Tomb Raider1/2/3 Remastered Collection which releases tomorrow (was 10% off on the eShop) - I was hoping against hope that this would be a good remaster and the first reviews suggest it is thank god!
It's not a remake. Just the original games with high resolution textures and more detailed models with new lighting etc. So aside from looking better it should play the same.

Soldato
Late to the switch world but ordered one for my lad, can somebody recommend some games and some accessories? It's not the OLED model.

So many games on the platform. You are never late!

If you look at the top games on the eshop. There are plenty of good games on there to get you started.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking for game suggestions for a 5yo that only has use of one arm, any ideas? Bonus if it has some educational value.

Last edited:
Soldato
Associate
Hope this isn't true

Hope it isn't true in what way, that you'd rather it was this year?

Haven't really thought about when I'd pick up a Switch 2 until now and I don't think I'm a day one purchaser despite my Nintendo fanboyism. Unless there's a really enticing deal I'm happy to wait it out for a special edition that takes my fancy further down the line. Based on that a slip to Q1 next year doesn't really impact me much.

This isn't a comment on you wanting it sooner at all by the way, just thought it was interesting it got me thinking about my own wants.

Back
Top Bottom