Noteworthy Cars for Sale [Appreciation Thread]

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Someone explain this to me... 4 different coloured wheels, with multicoloured stitching inside.
Must've cost an absolute fortune to spec this Manufaktur from new, but didn't even drive it 3,000km....

XjVBD7H.png

Caporegime
That's what I was thinking. Maybe it's their own interpretation of the Benetton livery, just worse.
I can just imagine the discussion with the sales person at the dealer. ‘I’d like to change the wheel colour’ ‘Sure, we can do that, no problem.’ ‘No, I don’t think you understand. I’d like to change the wheel colour. Of every wheel. And then have the interior stitching in the same four colours’ ‘Er, that’s a new request. Are you absolutely sure?’

JRS

JRS

Soldato
It's very square, lhd too bet that's interesting in the UK.

Never did understand why people care what side of the car the wheel is on. Yeah, it's a bit of a ballache being the wrong side for a toll booth if you're driving by yourself but 99% of the time it just doesn't matter. You adjust within seconds.

Perhaps it's more of an issue in modern stuff, with the fat roof pillars and pinched glasshouse that turn the outside of the car into one giant blind spot.

Soldato
Never did understand why people care what side of the car the wheel is on. Yeah, it's a bit of a ballache being the wrong side for a toll booth if you're driving by yourself but 99% of the time it just doesn't matter. You adjust within seconds.

Perhaps it's more of an issue in modern stuff, with the fat roof pillars and pinched glasshouse that turn the outside of the car into one giant blind spot.
Makes overtaking a far more difficult task

Back
Top Bottom