Noteworthy Cars for Sale [Appreciation Thread]

Caporegime
I too entered this, did not win. :(

However a guy in Simply Mustang group did win it, he is not keeping it and closest offer to 100k buys it, anyone interested I can put you in touch.

Also there is this example on Collecting Cars and is RHD:

Would have kept that car esp if i was already in a Mustang group. He might as well taken the cash alt then have the hassle of selling it IMO

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Soldato
  • Haha
Reactions: V_R

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Ex-Martin Brundle Group 1 Toyota racer, anyone?

IFTX6Qx.png

the seller said:
FIA 1978 Toyota Celica 2. 0 GT Liftback
Ex- Martin Brundle double Commanders Cup winner 1980/ 81
Full FIA Group 1HTP ( valid 2033!)

We are proud to offer for sale this restored Toyota Celica, built and raced by Martin, Robin and John Brundle in the 1980 and 1981 24 hr Willhire races. Both years it won the prestigious Commanders Cup.

Although built to the FIA Group 1 regulations of that era, a fully removable Group 1. 5 Goodwood kit has been produced, which will make it competitive at the Goodwood Member’s meetings. This “Group 1. 5” kit contains fully spherical jointed arms, special one off big bore adjustable dampers, special springs designed and supplied by Falkners, original tubular exhaust manifold, TRD LSD etc.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
NASCAR Winston Cup stocker, anyone?

3iuzbGb.jpg

1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass NASCAR
Chassis #BP7963 built by Banjo Matthews
Owned and driven by Dave Marcis in NASCAR until 1985

This is the last Oldsmobile driven by Dave Marcis, one of the top drivers of the 70’s and the last of the non-factory supported independent / owner drivers.

Second only to Richard Petty in all time starts at 883, Dave won 5 races, had 222 top tens, 14 poles and ran in every Daytona 500 from 1968 until 1999, setting a record in NASCAR history.
His career earnings were more than 6. 7 million dollars.

Dave was famous for three things: Racing for his own team, his work ethic and racing while wearing wingtip shoes to absorb the heat in the car.
Dave retired from active competition in 2002 and converted his race shop in Asheville, NC into a shop that builds hotrods with NASCAR cup-based engines.

Chassis #BP7963 was fabricated in late 1979 by Banjo Matthews and was last run by Dave in 1985 under Transmissions Unlimited sponsorship at North Wilkesboro in the NW Bank 400 on April 21 and in the Budweiser 400 at Riverside on June 2 where he finished 12th. Later the car was put on Display at the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in Talladega Alabama so that the public may remember and honor the cars and drivers who helped make NASCAR into what it is today.

Now restored to 1985 specifications we present this authentic rolling piece of NASCAR history.
Featured in Kraftstoff Magazine
Detailed picture report on request
Located in Germany, we can assist in worldwide shipping

Some specs:
-5, 7 L V8
-600 – 650 HP
-Only 5 hours on the engine and drivetrain
-Road track and Oval set up
-Completely restored condition
-2 spare sets of wheels

Don
If someone had said green leather interior, it wouldn't be top of my list - but just look at this... Absolute want :)

Q2fx89t.jpg

Caporegime

mjt

mjt

Soldato

New price £100,000. For a 440i.
First owner was BMW so it was probably a show car for the Individual Manufaktur programme but **** me it's nasty.

vw8N55z.png

Jx7kaae.png

Soldato

New price £100,000. For a 440i.
First owner was BMW so it was probably a show car for the Individual Manufaktur programme but **** me it's nasty.

vw8N55z.png

Jx7kaae.png
Don't see the problem tbh, super cheap insurance as nobody will want to steal it (although probably a high chance or arson). Just don't look down while driving and it's fine:D.

Back
Top Bottom