O11D EVO XL

Associate
Just out of interest, is this common form with Lian Li? I find it really strange that there is literally no information about the case online, other than Computex videos.

If they're a week away from orders, surely all the information is locked in and ready to 'inform' potential buyers.

Maybe I'm expecting too much!? :cry:

Soldato
Just out of interest, is this common form with Lian Li? I find it really strange that there is literally no information about the case online, other than Computex videos.

If they're a week away from orders, surely all the information is locked in and ready to 'inform' potential buyers.

Maybe I'm expecting too much!? :cry:

Seems odd to me as well, but the experience with the Phanteks NV7 recently was similar.

Associate
Contacted OCuk the other day and the said they are under an NDA so couldn't tell me anything but to keep checking the website In a suggestion we are imminent!

Last edited:
Associate
A mod on the Lian Li Reddit posted multiple times yesterday that it's been delayed to early September. Apparently it's not the first time it's been delayed. Think I'll grab one of the other similar designs like the Phanteks or NZXT options since I want to have my build done in 2 weeks or so.

Soldato
OP
A mod on the Lian Li Reddit posted multiple times yesterday that it's been delayed to early September. Apparently it's not the first time it's been delayed. Think I'll grab one of the other similar designs like the Phanteks or NZXT options since I want to have my build done in 2 weeks or so.

Still right around the corner. I've waited this long as there is no other case that ticks the boxes this one does, a few more weeks won't hurt!

It's also better they delay, for any little issue, so we get a 100% functional product. Recalls, RMA's are not fun.

Very excited to build a custom loop in my case :)

Back
Top Bottom