O11D EVO XL

Soldato
Seems a bit ****** the communication. You know if Gamers Nexus emailed they would have an answer within the day. At the moment it's left to a random mod on reddit lol. Worse putting retailers under NDA so they can't say either. Honestly feels like they don't deserve the custom, given how many delays this case has had.

Last edited:
Associate
They posted an official update on Reddit, it's due to feedback from people who have early releases about the tool less GPU system.

On one hand I'm glad stuff like that is being sorted before release but it kills my hope of building my new system in it before Starfield.

Now I have a choice to make, buy some standoffs to make my 4090 fit in my original O11 for the time being or buy something else completely.

Soldato
They posted an official update on Reddit, it's due to feedback from people who have early releases about the tool less GPU system.

On one hand I'm glad stuff like that is being sorted before release but it kills my hope of building my new system in it before Starfield.

Now I have a choice to make, buy some standoffs to make my 4090 fit in my original O11 for the time being or buy something else completely.
Ah well it's good in that sense then. Off to read it. I'm wondering what the problem is/was. Given its been delayed almost a year already you'd hope issues were long since resolved.

Associate
I ended up going with a Dark Base Pro 901, due to the delays.

Hopefully all of the extra time allows them to iron out the small issues they've encountered.

Excited to see pics of people's builds, once it does release. :D

Associate
They said September on their reddit when the August date was knocked back and then when pressed later on they said end of September so yes, it looks like at least the end of the month.

I ended up buying the vertical GPU mount from them I'll be using in the XL so that I can keep using my original O11 with the 4090 until they do release it.

Soldato
OP
Lian Li website has had the O11 Dynamic Evo XL added, but you can't view without a password! Launch imminent, gets your wallets ready lads! :D

EDIT - Quick view works, but not the full view of the page:

kNhCNr8.png

Last edited:
Associate
Fingers cross there's actually availbility then!

With them saying it's due at the end of the week, and to check with suppliers for availability, you'd think suppliers would have the case available to preorder by now, but I can't find it anywhere yet.

Soldato
OP
Fingers cross there's actually availbility then!

With them saying it's due at the end of the week, and to check with suppliers for availability, you'd think suppliers would have the case available to preorder by now, but I can't find it anywhere yet.

OCUK will likely have hundreds in stock already, waiting for NDA to post on website to sell. That or pre-order on release day for shipping when it comes into stock - but I think the delay has allowed time for units to arrive worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom