** OcUK Community TeamSpeak Server **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
If you guys need any help, I can email through my company email. Or if you need something more. Email me, and I can see what I can do to help. :)

Thanks buddy. At the moment given it's still a relatively new thing we'll leave as it is, then if it takes off and gains more regulars we can explore doing something a bit different.

In the mean time, new faces (or voices to be pedantic) are always welcome. :)

Soldato
OP
tech-support-how-mayz-i-help.jpg

Permabanned
Anyone gaming tonight or out? I don't know whether to go out (24 degrees C here) or just play games....

Soldato
Just went to dl teamspeak client as I haven't had it installed since installing win8 and the teamspeak site is currently unavailable.

What's the latest version of ts3 and where can I dl it from?

[edit]

Is 3.0.14 the latest version? linky

Associate
I've only just seen this thread :o

I shall idle when I'm playing Arma 3 on my own.
Also could I request a "racing/driving" channel. I'm leaning more towards an iRacing channel. A few of us are quite active on there and everyone needs some advice setting up a car or learning a racing line. I shall mention it in the iracing thread.

Soldato
OP
I've only just seen this thread :o

I shall idle when I'm playing Arma 3 on my own.
Also could I request a "racing/driving" channel. I'm leaning more towards an iRacing channel. A few of us are quite active on there and everyone needs some advice setting up a car or learning a racing line. I shall mention it in the iracing thread.

I'll add an iRacing channel that can be used for any games of that genre. By all means invite some more people on, seems a shame not to use it!

Underboss
Could we have a Rift channel set up please?
Maybe;
Rift
General
Room 1
Room 2

How many players/users are you expecting to be using it bud?

Have created a Rift channel and Room 1 and Room 2, you can you the "Rift" main lobby as the general.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom