** OcUK Community TeamSpeak Server **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
How many players/users are you expecting to be using it bud?

Have created a Rift channel and Room 1 and Room 2, you can you the "Rift" main lobby as the general.

I would not imagine that many, 5 tops, as we have only just started playing again/reformed. However, it may grow if we get people playing again.

Thank you for creating the channels.

Soldato
OP
Good to see more people using the TS server. I've just updated the OP with server ranks for easy identification.

The server is open to everybody feel free to invite friends. :)

Soldato
a522434277b2792a374e2c4bfbeec4de.png

Soldato
Great news, but with two addresses (well, different port numbers) some clarification is needed :)

I'm more concerned that now the people will 'divide' themselves into two TS servers, and we will have people confusing which is the 'real' OCUK server. I am not sure whether the unofficial one will be shut down, and people will move to the real one. OCUK should have just 'bought out' this one tbh.

Associate
I'm more concerned that now the people will 'divide' themselves into two TS servers, and we will have people confusing which is the 'real' OCUK server. I am not sure whether the unofficial one will be shut down, and people will move to the real one. OCUK should have just 'bought out' this one tbh.

Aye, we just need one and stick to it. I need some new gaming friends, so would be nice to have a single point where I can find some people to game with :).

Underboss

Nah mine won't be shut down, people can use which ever ones they chose I don't mind. Nice to see OcUK doing an "official" one though.

Soldato
JS put me as a channel Admin, because I am pretty much always on CS:GO :D What can I do? I know I can move and kick people, but apart from that? I can't do anything though. For some reason I have been put as a visitor too. Can it be that? I tried to move people and it said insufficient privileges.

Can I add a CS:GO sub-room. Maybe make them as Team 1, Team 2 and Team 3 please.

Generally we have either two groups doing MM, or when we play the OCUK 5v5, we have to use a casual room. And if there are some people there (i have friends that I play with who go there, but have nothing to do with OCUK) we move over to PvZ/Rift room.

Soldato
OP
JS put me as a channel Admin, because I am pretty much always on CS:GO :D What can I do? I know I can move and kick people, but apart from that? I can't do anything though. For some reason I have been put as a visitor too. Can it be that? I tried to move people and it said insufficient privileges.

Can I add a CS:GO sub-room. Maybe make them as Team 1, Team 2 and Team 3 please.

Generally we have either two groups doing MM, or when we play the OCUK 5v5, we have to use a casual room. And if there are some people there (i have friends that I play with who go there, but have nothing to do with OCUK) we move over to PvZ/Rift room.

Will get it done tomorrow for you. :)

Underboss
Seems like I only have the right in the CS:GO - Casual channel, so maybe that is why I can't move people around. I could have if the Casual channel had sub channels

That's because you are a channel admin not a server admin bud.

Speak to Joe Raider or wndsr about the way you want the CS:GO channel to look and either of them can make them that way. They both have free reign and admin rights to make the necessary changes.

Soldato
That's because you are a channel admin not a server admin bud.

Speak to Joe Raider or wndsr about the way you want the CS:GO channel to look and either of them can make them that way. They both have free reign and admin rights to make the necessary changes.

Yeah, I could do nothing within the channel though. JS just removed my rights, because they were worthless anyway haha :p

Nvm man, don't bother. I'll speak to JS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom