• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Will be checking my email all day to see if the Xtreme has been sent out. Customer services said they expected it to arrive today and the G1 seems to have arrived...

Gigabyte only shipped G1's, no Extremes unfortunately, they are saying delayed until next week on Extremes for UK.

OcUK Staff
OP
According to customer services, none have come in, 'yet', today. Not holding hope. would have thought if they had come in with the rest this morning, that they'd have been booked in by now.

Gibbo, please can you give us any update on the MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X?

MSI 1070 Gaming X arrived and all backorders cleared. But no 1080 Gaming X on shipment, MSI are saying they have shipped and are with another courier, due to us any day now, so I suspect Monday now for those.

OcUK Staff
OP
I paid for Saturday delivery will I have to wait until next saturday before its delivered or will it be sent out as soon as it comes in?

If you paid for Saturday and stock arrives Monday, you will get it next Saturday. If you want it on a week day call sales to change to regular next day service. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Which is likely to ship first, Asus strix OC or Gigabyte Xtreme?

Strix cards arrive all the time, like 10 every day, but with near 1000 sold its gonna take some time.

Gigabyte G1 arrives next week, order and you will get one.

Gigabyte Extreme next week or week after, hopefully enough to cover all backorders and leave a few spare.

MSI Gaming X next week, but lots pre-sold so unsure if we will have free stock.

Zotac next week, but only to cover backorders.

By end of June a lot of backorders will clear and more cards will show in stock in July, of course people pre-ordering now stand better chance of getting a card sooner rather than waiting.......

OcUK Staff
OP
Site says the G1 is 1/7 ETA? I'm thiunking about cancelling my MSI order and going for the G1

I am now setting much later ETAs when I place new orders, simply because we have being let down so many times due to shipment issues and delays on GPU from NVIDIA.

Just easier to set later dates, no one complains when you deliver early. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm also wondering about MSI Aero. I know that it was mentioned by Gibbo that all MSI Aero orders are going to be converted to the MSI Aero OC orders. However, ETA of Aero OC is today. Have you got any of them?

Are there any updates about that?

No update on Aero or Armour, MSI did say maybe expect next week and they will have a better answer for me after weekend as at the moment they are pretty much operating on 7 day week 24hr operation to catch up. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hey Gibbo have you talked to EVGA personally on the miscommunication of stock. No reason to lose hope now. Hope it's not long before stock arrives?

No need to, Ben has being pretty clear on here and doing a great job, he does not need me chewing his ear off as well.

Ben is doing a superb job, his hands are tied and he is doing his best to keep the UK market informed. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks Gibbo

Appreciate the support. Next update on incoming stock will come Monday before I am away for the week in the Netherlands with Nvidia. I will aim to update as I can in evenings unless Gibbo makes me go to the bar.

Ben

We are going the bar and getting totally wrecked, this launch has being hard work, I need another holiday and I only just got back from the last one. :D

Beers and Whisky all round next week buddy, I land in Amsterdam early Wednesday and we can tag team NVIDIA for more GPU's. ;) :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Depends though if they're being too aggressive on the clocks they chose, that also could contribute a lot to low stock volume, also when you consider this card is on an automated production process if core clocks aren't the issue there should be a lot more of them than there is. Getting drips and drabs of 10 cards here and there doesn't exactly inspire confidence in their ability to produce a lot of cards with their aggressive clock speeds.

Many were over-optimistic. Pascal is not a great clocker, anything over 1875MHz is being optimistic.

I'd rather Asus just update the boost clock to around 1885MHz would help a lot and I really cannot see anyone caring because 50MHz on the boost clock has no impact on performance anyway and the simple fact is Pascal responds to temperature so the card controls its own boost anyway and in a well cooled case or cool room they boost really high anyway. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Here is what were expecting this week:

Asus 1080 FE - 100pc (plenty available)
Asus 1070 FE - 100+ (plenty available)
Asus 1080 Strix OC - Upto 50pc throughout this week, fulfilling backorders only.
Asus 1070 Strix OC - Maybe 50pc by end of week but unlikely

EVGA 1080 FE - 100+ (plenty available)
EVGA 1080 SC - Maybe 50 late this week and fulfilling backorders
EVGA 1080 FTW - Early July
EVGA 1070 FE - 200 this week, stock available
EVGA 1070 SC - Unknown
EVGA 1070 FTW - July

Gainward FE - Plenty available now
Gainward Pheonix - NO ETA
Gainward GS - 10 today/tomorrow, stock available
Gainward GLH - 10 today/tomorrow, all pre-sold
Gainward 1070 FE - This week!
Gainward GS/GLH - Maybe late this week!

Gigabyte 1080 FE - Plenty in stock
Gigabyte 1080 G1 - Around 100 this week, plenty available
Gigabyte 1080 Extreme - Late / early next week
Gigabyte 1080 Extreme PP - 20 this week, nearly all pre-sold
Gigabyte 1070 FE - 1000 this week, plenty available!!
Gigabyte 1070 G1 - 100 this week, plenty available!!

Inno3D 1080 FE - 20pc this week, available.
Inno3D 1080 X3 - 10-20pc this week hopefully, all pre-sold
Inno3D 1080 X4 - 20pc this week, available.

KFA 1080 blower - 100pc next week, available
KFA 1080 EX OC - 50pc next week, all pre-sold
KFA 1080 HOF - Early July
KFA 1070 blower - 1000pc next week, loads available
KFA 1070 EX OC - July
KFA 1070 HOF - July

MSI 1080 FE - Plenty in stock
MSI 1080 Aero - End this week, all pre-sold
MSI 1080 Armour - End of this week, all pre-sold
MSI Gaming X - Any day this week, all some left for free stock
MSI Sea Hawk EK - IN STOCK EXCLUSIVELY AT OcUK RIGHT NOW!
MSI 1070 FE - In stock, more en-route
MSI 1070 Aero - End of week, some available
MSI 1070 Armour - End of week, some available
MSI 1070 Gaming X - 500pc this week, plenty available

Palit all models, very small amount next week, all pre-sold
PNY - Some next week

Zotac 1080 FE - Plenty in stock, 5yr warranty, best FE card to buy!!!
Zotac 1080 AMP - 20-50pc due this week, all pre-sold!!
Zotac 1080 Xtreme - July
Zotac 1070 FE - This week hopefully
Zotac 1070 AMP - Next week!
Zotac 1070 Xtreme - July

If I missed any cards just asked, but I think I covered them all, all manufacturers worked 24/7 over the weekend producing and shipping cards, so we hope by the end of this week a lot of backorders shall be cleared and cards in stock.

If I missed anything just ask guys, but because OcUK has more brands and SKU's listed than any competitor it is hard to keep up, the advantage however is were getting more than double the stock, even triple compared to our other big competitors. :)

Infact I do not have it confirmed but I believe OcUK is the no.1 reseller in whole of Europe for 1080, which is an achievement I am very proud off because UK TAM is a lot smaller than some of our European competitors. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Guys/Gals ............

Can someone settle my thinking on this ............

Pre-Orders, obvious what this means lol

But ..............

Suppose they show cards in with decent amounts (10+)

Am i correct in thinking that the stock goes striaght to to pre-ordered, or is there a likelyhood of me driving the short distance as i usually do to try and snag a card ?

I think it's gonna be the former ?

Cheers

If it shows a stock level of 10+ it means all pre-orders have being allocated and shipped out, the stock level is actual free stock, so if you order a card showing in stock or 10+ you will get the card next day as long as warehouse ships that day and the courier does their job correctly. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo,

Cheers for the comprehensive update - that looks like Inno3d in a week early?
When will you (and us) be able to find out if they are V1 or V2 boards? Appears part number on OCuk doesn't match either on inno3d site.

Well when we ordered there was only one of each on pricelist, with V1 clock speeds so we are expecting V1.

Shall speak with Inno3D later, in regards to V1 and V2, the reality is they will pretty much perform identical as the difference in clock speeds is small and because Pascal already runs at such a high clock a 50MHz boost difference has very little impact on gaming performance and benchmarks.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thats a great list Gibbo.

Still greatly disappointing to see that although ocuk is getting double or triple the numbers compared to competitors and is no 1 in Europe, only 450 AIB cards being delivered this week

That's a pretty poor Europe wide total. Shame on Nvidia.

That is just OcUK, I suspect UK will see around 1000 AIB cards this week and Europe a lot lot more.

NVIDIA had GPU delays, then add to the huge demand creates the shortage, they will catch up, just might take them a few more weeks.

Those who don't want to wait grab an FE or custom card in stock as the performance difference is small between models, it is more about aesthetics.

Back
Top Bottom