Poll: Official 2024 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Thread - Corniche Circuit, Jeddah - Round 2

Rate the Jeddah race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Red Bull dominance is better than last year, the likes of merc and Ferrari should be embarrassed.
Season just feels like 2023b to me, drivers are the same, circuits are the same, order of the grid is about the same. Apart from the handful of different colour schemes of the cars these races could have took place 2 weeks after Abu Dhabi 2023.

Soldato
LOL at those fireworks, they trying to burn the crowd?
Perez decent drive - 7 seconds off is very good.
Bearman solid statement for a future seat.
Riccardo's not going to last a quarter of the season at this rate.

Last edited:
Associate
I sometimes wish they could just throw unlimited money and resources at it to catch up like the god old days. :o :D

Only team that really did that effectively when behind in the championship was Red Bull anyway! But yes, I preferred no budget cap personally.

Some nice results for people across the grid, RB and Max truly dominant. Said it many times last year but such an impressive machine their team has built.

Soldato
Red Bull dominance is better than last year, the likes of merc and Ferrari should be embarrassed.
I like how the other teams have aimed for RB last year and RB have moved the concept on and are still winning.

I sometimes wish they could just throw unlimited money and resources at it to catch up like the god old days. :o :D

I don’t think it’s made the difference they thought it would, the richest teams have stayed top. Guess it’s more sustainable or whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom