• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3D Mark 11 scores**

Soldato
I shouldn't have told you my secret way, wouldn't want to be overtaken :)

Haha..it hasnt really worked out for me tbh. Putting 1200 on the core is having an effect on my memory at 1675 so i have to run it at 1650 else i get freeze ups :rolleyes:

New score anyways..

Sapphire 7950 @ 1200/1650

SCORE
P11101 3DMarks
GRAPHICS SCORE
PHYSICS SCORE
COMBINED SCORE

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4778594

Dont think im gona get higher than this although.. i've said that before havnt i :p

Edit.. Oh btw max temp was 60c (cant u tell its getting cold in the UK :) ) VRM1 = 61c & VRM2 = 49c.

@Nuclear.. ended up having to put 1.149v through the core @ 1200. 1.649v for 1650 memory.

Time to get some sleep so i can be up for the F1 in the morning :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Edit: Just a warning to AMD users on 12.11 beta3 (and possibly 4) I had a situation when even though overdrive in CCC was disabled it would still apply afterburners clocks even once reset in afterburner CCC would still sit at OC clocks with stock volts resulting in driver crashes as soon as load is applied. If you are experiencing constant driver crashes enable overdrive and manually reset, alternatively do a custom install ONLY installing the driver.

I never thought to just install the driver without CCC, this could maybe help my issues with the MP.

Associate
It's not fishy, the clock speed was 900 now at 975, but your right the lucid stuff is enabled, didn't realise only had this setup a day, will turn it off and the score can be adjusted.

Caporegime
OP
Tidy score Mr Gregster :cool:

Cheers bro. I thought I would switch the GPUs and that was my original cards run. It clocks a little better than my second purchase. Looked about and seen some of the LTG cards doing 13500+

Edit:

Could someone who has Lucid MVP do a run and check if 3DMark still reports Lucid is on please.

Caporegime
OP
No probs drs and thanks for correcting it :) I in no way think you was trying to cheat as you listed your clock speed. Genuine mistake and you wasn't aware that virtue was running.

In future guys, I will need to know all clock speeds.

Associate
ok here is my updated score with no lucid stuff, please update my score position,

and no i wasn't cheating, just getting up to speed with a new platform :o

SCORE
P8853 3DMarks
GRAPHICS SCORE
PHYSICS SCORE
COMBINED SCORE

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4780562

Ah yes that sounds much more like it, no worries :)
I didn't think you were cheating as you have just got the card, I was thinking that 3DM11 might be reporting Lucid wrongly. Now time to get that card clocked to the max :)

Soldato
Ah yes that sounds much more like it, no worries :)
I didn't think you were cheating as you have just got the card, I was thinking that 3DM11 might be reporting Lucid wrongly. Now time to get that card clocked to the max :)

Same here mate.. wasnt thinking he was cheating but it looks like Futuremark are not spotting Virtu running atm as drs has proved here.

And yes get that thing clocked up now drs as we need more 7950's in that top 50 :D

Soldato
Can't wait to get my new board, hopefully reap 5ghz out of my chip and break the 13k barrier.

What did you decide on? RIVE?

I only get clock speeds to report correctly if:

Power saving junk on the CPU is all disabled, giving a solid OC
I use the LN2 bios on my GPU, stock bios reports idle clocks (300/150).

Back
Top Bottom