• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
I hardly ever hear any of these "Hey, I'll repair that for ya" things, even if I do, I rarely know it's meant for me.

They really need to have the radio text come up like they do in BF2.
Text chat also needs to be displayed for longer than 2 seconds, and you should be able to type when you're dead.

Soldato
OP
I hardly ever hear any of these "Hey, I'll repair that for ya" things, even if I do, I rarely know it's meant for me.

Text chat also needs to be displayed for longer than 2 seconds, and you should be able to type when you're dead.

funny thing is because i cant type when i am dead i dont rage haha!

PIPE who needs woman when you have battlefield.

Soldato
OP
Thanks soo much for the vent arranging in the beta Thegoon, and the server set-ups you have for the full game. Looking forward to much more vent action. thx

Yeah nps mate, was a joy to have ya! its great to have people on vent having a laugh! i cant seem to play games on my own anymore.... much better when you play as a squad/team!!!

Just cant wait to get in clan/community Death matches going.

I've created 4 squad rooms, alfa, bravo, charlie and delta... so next weekend 4 in each room and we'll get it going!

Soldato
Good job on all this Goon and other guys responsible for the servers :)

Agreed, seen a post like this on EA forum?

Well I got the 5th off work so im hoping steam unlocks early on then 3 days of play :D

The GF wont be to impressed.

Yea i'm wondering how to tell her: "er honey, i'm gonna need u to go out on Friday next week, you dont want to see this..."

Soldato
Lol!!!!! I just used 10 coke-zone points to get £5 off at EA and they gave me a code, typed it in and then got £10 off!!!!!

£26.98 from EA limited edition

Woot woot!

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm going to get this through Steam me thinks, best way to make sure I have it for day of release since play screwed me over on AvP ( it arrived on 22nd... )

Would really like a box and manual though =/

Associate
I'm going to get this through Steam me thinks, best way to make sure I have it for day of release since play screwed me over on AvP ( it arrived on 22nd... )

I ordered with game, you have any experience with them?

Man of Honour

I think us steam users are actually going to get it later than everyone else. So I've heard anyhow..?

Back
Top Bottom