• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
K you've all spooked me now (either here or in one of the other threads). I've cancelled my play preorder, gone for the purple square. Don't want to take Friday off for nowt.

Soldato
OP
K you've all spooked me now (either here or in one of the other threads). I've cancelled my play preorder, gone for the purple square. Don't want to take Friday off for nowt.

tbh thats a good shout, if you asked play they would say we cannot gaurentee you'll have your game on the day of release.... worst of all if you didn't get it friday you'd be without it all weekend!!! personally if that happend i think i'd go insane knowing DC has already got a head start in trying to get into the top 100... saying that yanks get a massive head start on us!!

Associate
I used to play all the UT games at 85/90

again worthwhile trying out 100/110 to start with and reduce it by 5 each time until you find the best FOV for you

I also calcelled with Play and went back to Game for the preorder as i have no faith what so ever if I leave it with game it will be dleivered on time

Soldato
OP

again worthwhile trying out 100/110 to start with and reduce it by 5 each time until you find the best FOV for you

I also calcelled with Play and went back to Game for the preorder as i have no faith what so ever if I leave it with game it will be dleivered on time

What is counter strike set to?

Man of Honour

Ah yeah. I guess it depends on your monitor and how much you like fish-eye view ;) I find narrow fov tends to make me sick (literally) so I probably like it a bit wider than most (ohh-err)

Soldato
Hmm I think I will just preorder it with Game in Manchester and go pick it up on my lunch on Friday then. Specially since I have a 1.7Mbit Internet connection at home, if Steam don't allow preload I would be waiting til monday for it to download. :p

Soldato
Anyone know how the FOV will be changed yet? An added option to the settings menu perhaps as i dont think there is a console in BC2.

Associate
90 most sites suggest

Anyone know how the FOV will be changed yet? An added option to the settings menu perhaps as i dont think there is a console in BC2.

Correct, I think there will be a option in settings along with some other nice things the console crowd wont be getting like unlocked fps.............

Last edited:
Associate
I tend to get all my pre-orders from Game as you nearly always get them a day before general release.
Also pr-ordered it on steam too tho just so i could get access to the beta. So if steam let me pre-load before the 5th i'll take the other back.

Got Friday off work too, and squared it with the GF that i'm gonna be ignoring her till late sunday night :D

Associate
Anyone know if the limited edition extras you get from steam. i.e the tommy gun and tank armour. Are steam exclusives or just codes to get them earlier than you normally would.

Need to decide whether to get it from steam or retailer

Soldato
Anyone know if the limited edition extras you get from steam. i.e the tommy gun and tank armour. Are steam exclusives or just codes to get them earlier than you normally would.

Need to decide whether to get it from steam or retailer

I would not make a decision based on that tbh. The best guns are always the basic guns anyway. I highly doubt they are exclusive and will probably be quite easy unlocks.

I paid the little extra to have my copy on Steam, purely for the simplicity of getting the patches and new map packs down the line. :)

Back
Top Bottom