• Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
If you're on about the running engineer, it doesn't mean him. About 20 seconds later he shoots a guy manning the shielded HMG. It's less about bullet reg, more about what constitutes cover.

I'm sick of aiming over rocks, firing, then seeing bullet holes appear 2 inches above the rock because that wasn't clear space.

/this

Emptied a tracer dart clip one by one at a tank over a wall and until I realised that was what was happening I was quite confused, then i was just annoyed.

Caporegime
If you bought it through steam, the steam update is going live tomorrow, but for now you can still play on any servers even if they are patched, as there is no real gameplay changes.

Indeed. :(

I found one thing funny on the official forums last night. That glare bug that has a lot of people talking, someoen made a post about it last night on their forum and dice responded and it was semmingly the first time theyve heard about it. Despite vids and other threads about it being posted. Shows how much they actually watch that forum.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...y-high-brightness-russian-tanks-choppers.html

Whats really bugging me is that "bazajaytee" guy, you ask him stuff and you always get the same response "ill ask the team and get back to you" and he never does. God only knows how many times questions about sensitivity, the m1 garand and this glare issue have been asked only for him to say that and never bother answering. =/

Last edited:
Soldato

I love the fact that the DICE representative wants to know whether it's an LCD or CRT monitor.

tactical_facepalm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom