• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
hehe all u guys waiting for steam mine arrived first post today one day before release i ordered from gameplay.co.uk

just wait till you see some of the gorgeous maps with vegetation

crysis just got pwned!

Yep and the main thing is it actually runs better too even with 8xaa or more.

I am amazed at the destruction you can cause in this game.:D

Also the sound is awesome i think, if not the best i've heard in a fps game.

Associate
I really liked BF2 and enjoyed the blend of city maps and bigger open maps (was decent jet pilot), I dont like the way BC2 has no jets to me it stinks of console limitations and I'm not sure I want to buy yet another console port.

I know a lot of people whinged about jets in BF2 (usually same people who played Karkand 24/7) but with a bit more balancing they could have been fine. How is it a true battlefield without jets?.

Undecided if its worth buying as I dont want 24/7 infantry combat boredom.

Soldato
Well i have just registered the game with the wrong email so now i cannot have my user name will not be bothering to play this now i only have one account for the battlefield series and now i have two as it just created one for me.

Soldato
Just had 20mins on single player once steam finished decrypting it and and i must say it is a stunning game gfx wise, it really is comparable to crysis.

fiveub's Slave
Associate
Hey guys, may sound a stupid question, but if i bought it from game for £24.99 when i play will it tell me its a steam game or that it is a "non-steam game" on my steam id community page..

Soldato
Lol at steam! I got to rank 8 and time for bed, believe me chaps, it was worth the wait :D

Edit: Also haven't had a problem getting onto servers, only master list is ridiculously slow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom