• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well i have just registered the game with the wrong email so now i cannot have my user name will not be bothering to play this now i only have one account for the battlefield series and now i have two as it just created one for me.

Are you seriously saying you're not going to play the game just because of this? LOL!

Call EA tomorrow and they will fix it.

Associate
OH DEAR FAIL, talking to an ea support guy over LIVE chat he is dumbbbb, I'm trying to do my veteran status for the original bad company on 360 it has never worked, I persist that I can get him to do it manually and he finally gives in (tit), he asks me for gamertag and email fair enough THEN asks for a key on the back of the manual, A KEY for a 360 version are you serious???

He just replied saying he was trying his best, ahh sweettt, he better use his magic :p

Associate
is there a big difference with dx11 on?

Not really, I think there only making use of one main effect and there is so called other minor perfomance enhancements, not the multithreading however

As long as your running in DX10, you get access to anti-aliasing and HBAO etc

What FOV are you all using? Ive tried a few diff ones but all seem strange. Almost like a fish eye lense.

Yeah I think that's because there using vertical FOV instead of horizontal FOV or something like that, is kinda weird mine is set at 98 because I used this http://rjdown.co.uk/projects/bfbc2/fovcalculator.php

I used my native res 1080p, I wanted a 10 degree increase to 65 and it gave me 98 so that's what I used and it's a bit better for me

Last edited:
Associate
Me and a mate have just drove from Worcestershire to Solihull and then to Bromsgrove and back to Birmingham! We visited the tesco in solihull but they didn't have it but bromsgrove do!

Fml, I have work tomorrow as well.

All for a game, jesus.

Oh well, cuon etc

Caporegime
I've got a 5850, is it worth running the game in DX11 mode? Or is that already turned on by default? I have to say that at the moment I've got all settings on High, running on an 18.5" Samsung at 1360 X 768 widescreen and with AA and Antisotropic on 4X and it doesn't look that amazing. I think that the trees are letting it down for me they look a bit pop out book esque.

I've just used the redeem code that came with the Steam Pre-Order and so far I can't seem to tell what it's actually unlocked but I'm yet to play the multiplayer, that's for tomorrow. :)

Associate
I've got a 5850, is it worth running the game in DX11 mode? Or is that already turned on by default? I have to say that at the moment I've got all settings on High, running on an 18.5" Samsung at 1360 X 768 widescreen and with AA and Antisotropic on 4X and it doesn't look that amazing. I think that the trees are letting it down for me they look a bit pop out book esque.

I've just used the redeem code that came with the Steam Pre-Order and so far I can't seem to tell what it's actually unlocked but I'm yet to play the multiplayer, that's for tomorrow. :)

Should be dx11 automatically as your card supports that. I guess you just try the settings out and see how it runs and then decide if you want to leave it on or off :)

Caporegime
Should be dx11 automatically as your card supports that. I guess you just try the settings out and see how it runs and then decide if you want to leave it on or off :)

Well at the moment everything is up full whack and it still doesn't look as nice as I feel it should. Also, during single player when you get a sort of cutscene and it switches to a letterbox view, The bottom border I can actually see a small strip of what's behind it. I'll try and post a screen if that's hard to understand but it's a really annoying graphical glitch.

Associate
Chill, the servers are very busy, you can sort it out in the morning. :)

Doubt it tommorow is release day about 70% of everybody else who had it on preorder will be playing tommorow, if anything it will be much worse ;)

On a brighter note the guy on EA live chat helped me with my bad company veteran problem and it works woop!! :D

Back
Top Bottom