Official Crysis Demo thread

Associate
I think we have a new contender for finest rendered ass, better than Alyx? who knows... (yes I have been playing this all night and only reached the cave!

Crysis-2007-11-13-05-08-38-.jpg

Have to say, even in DX9 mode the texture details and character models are superb, best looking DX9 game to date IMO.

I've been there m8, shes got a nice ass its true, nicer in the flesh but she cooks a bad brekkie! :D

Soldato
This is turning into the PIRATES forum lol

If the game isnt out yet mate then we arent going to know how to do certain levels are we.

As for your problem...probably use some sort of rocket launcher...or try punching it lol

Soldato
Didn't you see any of the gameplay video's? That had you killing all sorts of aliens and things, that was a spoiler too.

***Spoilers Below*** (probably already read it though.)

Im stuck at the school part. I got the women and now I gotta cover whilst that dude gets her out. How do I stop the 2 tanks ?
There should be some rocket launchers somewhere?

Last edited:
Soldato
I didnt mention anything about pirates? Im talking about the game whats wrong with that.

for your information I tried both >..< neither seem to work.

With these types of games you will always have something lying around that you can use. If its a tank shoot it several times if you have a rocket launcher.

Search the area and I am sure you will find something useful. Or if not maybe you dont have to kill them. Cant you avoid them? Hide?

But i would say shoot it several times...see what happens

Associate
NO this is the DEMO THREAD go elsewhere to talk about the story

What the hell? I asked you what RTM'd means and then said we needed a proper crysis thread unlike the "official" one we have atm that isn't full of whinging, I wasn't talking about the demo thread. What's your problem?

Last edited:
Soldato
What's your problem?

If you are unhappy with the current other Crysis thread, start another one. RTM is sending it to mods for moderation (the triangle symbol, under user details down the side).

My problem, is that I am sick and tired of story mode spoilers being posted on the demo thread, esp with no warning, if I wanted that, I would go there.

Soldato
What the hell? I asked you what RTM'd means and then said we needed a proper crysis thread unlike the "official" one we have atm that isn't full of whinging, I wassn't talking about the demo thread. What's your problem?

he doesnt want the game spoiled in any way at all, which i think is fair, as this is the bloody DEMO thread anyway :rolleyes:

RTM=referred to mods or something equivelant, basically means he's messeged to mods to have the spoilers removed, or similar

Soldato
What does RTM'd mean? I dont know either. Plus I am not giving spoilers away as I dont have the full game. I am speculating as to what he should try. You cant get spoilers from speculating!

Plus you dont have to shout. That is just rude :p

Associate
If you are unhappy with the current thread, start another one. RTM is sending it to mods for moderation (the triangle symbol, under user details down the side).

My problem, is that I am sick and tired of story mode spoilers being posted on the demo thread.

That's why I suggested we have a proper crysis thread. I'm not disagreeing with you :confused: The one we have at the moment is just people bitching about the fact that it is an official crysis thread.

Associate

One that isn't full of whinging.

Great thread; a picture and a date...and some orders not to mention other, perfectly good, Crysis threads.

What a poor way to start an official thread,I really don't think you have the right to start a thread for such an important release in such a lame manner,this game deserves far more.

Would have been better to have this thread (and other "official" threads) AFTER release, to stop 5/6 pages of speculation.

Is there some e-peen contest to see who can create the first official thread for every game?

Lock it, pointless. Open when released.

On the upside +1 on the post count.

Can we not continue from the demo thread and just rename that when the game does come out? It's already got everyone in there, with a familiar discussion environment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom