Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Soldato
Who did everyone get from their free TOTS pack?

I bagged Ottamendi - out and out the worst pull possible! :cry:

Can't complain too much though, opened a midfielders pack and got Szoboszlai so pleased with that!

Soldato
Who did everyone get from their free TOTS pack?

I bagged Ottamendi - out and out the worst pull possible! :cry:

Can't complain too much though, opened a midfielders pack and got Szoboszlai so pleased with that!

I got Merino, he looks half decent but is one of the 30k ones

Have also packed the two American women, and the Spanish centre back from Man City

Can’t say I’m too impressed with the live cards though, hopefully the normal cards are better

Man of Honour
I got Szobobozbobozbobzllalalai.

Packed Rafa about 10 times so far. I have about a dozen in total but they are nearly all the rubbish ones, only decent ones are Kudus (from WL rewards) and St Maxim but they don't fit in my team. West Ham lost yesterday and their next two matches are Liverpool and Chelsea so Kudus will probably get +1 at most.

Feels like opening more packs this week will be a bit pointless, as it's highly likely any TOTS I get will just be dupes rather than the couple that would actually get in my team.

Soldato
Been in elite div for months and get 14 wins a weekend and I’m still yet to pack anything worth something. EA really just gone hard on the store packs this year it stinks.

Soldato
OP
I've had some good rewards, Saint Max, Loftuss Cheek, Drogba and TOTY Frimpong. I think the matchmaking is all over the place this year though. Last week I scraped and I mean scraped 9 wins, this week 14 wins relatively easy. Before that bounced between 10 wins and 14 wins quite frequently.

I've quite enjoying this year's iteration, when the gameplay is fluid.

Man of Honour
It's actually a good SBC in some ways because it's somewhere to put the low end dupe tots live cards that keep springing up. I put my 948th Sheaf into it and got a non-dupe of higher rating so it was OK for me. Obviously some people will just get the same card they put in so have probably wasted 10x 85 cards.
They used to do the same with icon upgrades a few years back iirc.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's actually a good SBC in some ways because it's somewhere to put the low end dupe tots live cards that keep springing up. I put my 948th Sheaf into it and got a non-dupe of higher rating so it was OK for me. Obviously some people will just get the same card they put in so have probably wasted 10x 85 cards.
They used to do the same with icon upgrades a few years back iirc.

Yeah fair point, I’ve had a few dupes and put them in the 89+ exchange which means you can keep grinding the player picks, which I prefer tbh

Man of Honour
Yes that's what I've been doing normally, the one off tots upgrade was worth a punt as well I think.
I'm up to about 400 80+ pp now, but I've decided to halt and save my PPs (a few 83+ and about 15-20 80+) stacked up for Prem tots later. Never did get Modric or Bruno :(

Soldato
Is this worth getting for someone who is only a casual football fan? Just play the odd game.

I don't care about it being the licensed players or anything or the teams being out of date. Just something to enjoy on and off.

Soldato
This game just gets better and better - I finally played someone in a Rivals game that didn't just skill flick past all of my players and score with a ridiculous overhead kick!

After a fairly even game I go 4-1 up in the 75th minute and he clearly stops trying - cue me scoring a couple more goals and at 6-1 the game hangs for a minute before putting me in control of his players, albeit I can't actually move, only kick the ball forwards!?!?!

Game finishes at 6-1 and it just hangs in the ending graphic with my controller not working so I end up having to close the game down - and you guessed it, no credit for the win/game/goals etc! :confused:

Associate
Is this worth getting for someone who is only a casual football fan? Just play the odd game.

I don't care about it being the licensed players or anything or the teams being out of date. Just something to enjoy on and off.
Yes but also try efootball also if you're just after a football game (that's free to play also) if that matters to you.

I think FIFA is the better game, but if I didn't play much, I'd definitely consider alternatives in the market.

Back
Top Bottom