Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Caporegime
What does anyone think of the women players? I tried the leah williamson card but she is so small for a CB! No idea how size and physicality is going to work with those cards

Wouldn't use them for GK, CB or CDM etc but I can see some of them being very overpowered on the wings.

People are going to use them just to griddy on opponents for maximum triggering.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm using them cause a lot of them have high stats compared to the guys but I'm finding it quite jarring seeing a tiny woman running about barging big guys off the ball.

Maybe I'm a chauvinist and didn't even realise it.

Associate
Wouldn't use them for GK, CB or CDM etc but I can see some of them being very overpowered on the wings.

People are going to use them just to griddy on opponents for maximum triggering.

Been using Lauren James on the wing and she is great. Agree wouldn't recommend for CB or CDM due to the lack of height.

Are ratings like for like with Men, i.e. a Women with strength 80 = Man with strength 80?

Soldato
Had a go on the 10 hour trial and it just feels the same as 23 so far, just a hell of a lot slower because I don’t have a 99 squad anymore

I’m not seeing anything that’s making me want to buy it yet so going to stay strong!

Reactions: kdd
Associate
Anyone else struggling to defend on it? Had no problems on other versions.

How can I change my ultimate team name does anyone know?

Also how does 2v2 on ultimate team work? If I do it with a mate will it always put us against 2 other people?

Soldato
Has anyone had issues with their founder evolution?

I had no idea what I was doing and picked Callum Wilson - did the first upgrade (from 82 to 83) but then he's vanished from the "my evolutions" page - he did pick up an injury but other than that I can't think of any other actions/notifications!?!?

*edit* just re-loaded the game and he's reverted back to a standard gold player!

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else struggling to defend on it? Had no problems on other versions.

How can I change my ultimate team name does anyone know?

Also how does 2v2 on ultimate team work? If I do it with a mate will it always put us against 2 other people?
You can change the overall team name in the settings menu but I've no idea how to change the squad name.

Mine is currently Brent Dons for some reason but I can't find any option to change it.

Soldato
I'll be honest I'm not really a massive football fan and I've not been into football since Eric Cantona drop kicked that fan way back when. I've picked up FIFA for the first time in over a decade and I'm playing around with Ultimate Team. I've got 40k coins and this is my team. Any recommendations on who to sell/change/buy? Should I change the formation? I would appreciate any help.

I'm running 4-2-4

Rashford(LW) - Hero Crouch(ST) - Nunez (ST) - Olise(RW)

Eriksen(CM) - Fernandez(loan player CM)

Shaw (LB) - Lindelof (CB) - Ake (CB) - White (RB)

Fabianski (GK)

On the bench I've got

Gabriel Jesus (ST), Diaz (LW), Lo Celso (CAM), Kovacic (CM), Reguilon (LB), Rodak (GK), Kamara(CDM), Kehrer(cb), Guehi (CB)

Thanks

Soldato
I really don't understand how this Evolutions rubbish works - notwithstanding my issue in "losing" Callum Wilson, I've now tried to level up Emile Smith-Rowe and gone from a 78 to a 79 but now he's not showing up in the "My Evolutions" tab anymore?

I accepted the upgrade - should I have not done??

Back
Top Bottom