**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Man of Honour
So much win. Fallout games, I just love them. Best part, they always tend to be released on or around my Birthday towards the end of October.

Permabanned
Did you prefer NV or FO3?

I don't have a favourite of either. Both great in their own ways. NV is better in regards to scale... but game play and story wise, they were both excellent and more than enough to keep me entertained for several hundred hours :o The main story arcs are great but as Zefan says, there's the need to explore everything.

It is without doubt my favourite gaming franchise. But I'm a sucker for all things post apocalyptic / cyberpunk whether its films, books or games. I still play Shadowrun games and the original Fallout 1 and 2 in emulators.

Associate
I'm normally one of the people that says "Graphics don't matter just give me good content" but I'm really not a fan of how this game looks, it hurts my eyes

Soldato
I'm normally one of the people that says "Graphics don't matter just give me good content" but I'm really not a fan of how this game looks, it hurts my eyes

Yeah, but it doesn't actually hurt your eyes, does it?

Acme feel free to link the better images I uploaded in the other thread, as I still feel that people are being blind again.

Soldato
Well I wasn't wowed by the trailer but I suppose that's the price you pay once you have Witcher 3 in your life 8)

GFX looked really average and there was zero hint at any difference in game play from F3 / NV.

Caporegime
I think I'm going to have a play through on 3 before this comes out. I wasn't a fan of NV I just ran through it, I didn't seem to enjoy it.

Im the same, I explore absolutely everything.

FO3 was a lot better than NV if I remember correctly. The only thing I liked about NV was Vegas itself, but once you've spent an hour there it went downhill fast.

Soldato
Well I wasn't wowed by the trailer but I suppose that's the price you pay once you have Witcher 3 in your life 8)

GFX looked really average and there was zero hint at any difference in game play from F3 / NV.

If the graphics looked "really" average, then how many other games that are out look like this?

Fallout_4_Official_Trailer_US_1433339939.mp4_snapshot_01.43_2015.06.04_14.48.42_zpst4lv44ix.jpg

Fallout_4_Official_Trailer_US_1433339939.mp4_snapshot_01.46_2015.06.04_14.49.48_zpsbhlsuq23.jpg

Fallout_4_Official_Trailer_US_1433339939.mp4_snapshot_01.42_2015.06.04_14.48.11_zpsnj2ijerp.jpg

Soldato
That too, I'm starting to think people aren't actually seeing reality for what it is, and it's getting a little disturbing.

I actually don't care about the graphics, if it looked like Fallout 3, I'd be a bit disappointed with regards to a lack of progress but I'd buy and play it either way.

But I can't stand when people are so delusional that it messes with their perception of things in front of them.

Soldato
Please post those screenshots some more so you can burn them into my retina 8)

Not sure what else to say, I watched the trailer and was just underwhelmed :S Some of the animations looked really weird. For a huge reveal and the time frame since Fallout 3, they must have a killer story because there isn't any hint at anything than a rinse and repeat of the Fallout 3 game play.

Soldato
Spoffle deserves a medal for his tenacity. :D

Keep fighting the good fight!

:p

As I said before, I don't even care about the graphics, but seeing people talking utter arse about them is just annoying. Some people are saying it looks the same as Fallout 3.

It blows my mind that people are that delusional.

Back
Top Bottom