***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Associate
I did that on xbox one and I was shocked they can run away from you and call police :p

btw is the game live on 24th at 00:00? is there timer somwhere?

Permabanned
No problems chaps, I enjoyed doing my first ever "official" thread. The way I see it, is that it took me an hour, that's an hour less that I stared at the countdown timer!

I have reserved the 2nd post, I might use that for gameplay reviews from youtube etc if they are clean. Not sure yet

But I aim to keep the thread going and current info included.

Or use it to list mods :D

Soldato
Staying up tomorrow night for this. Not going to bother with MP for a while, I'm just going to play SP to get used to the game first.

Anyone know if MP is team based or has a team based option ? Or is it just every man for themselves ?

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice thread, can now unsubscribe from the other one as I am tired of seeing peoples download progress and fast or slow internet connections :p :D

Soldato
First thing I'm doing is drive up Mt Chilliad and snap some #masterrace style pics!

Then I'm gonna get the parachute and fly off!

Cannot wait!

Dont you mean go to Mt Chilliad and use a occulus rift and jump off (in 1st person view) then open the chute 10 meters off the ground and stick the vid on utube. :D

Associate
Thanks for the acceptance into the OCUK crew.

Complete noob to GTAV - haven't played any of the console editions so what exactly are the benefits to being in a crew?

Underboss
OP
Dont you mean go to Mt Chilliad and use a occulus rift and jump off (in 1st person view) then open the chute 10 meters off the ground and stick the vid on utube. :D

This, if I had an OR I would do this from the off!

Sadly unless someone gifts me one I will stick to first person.

Might even try break into Fort Zancudo and "borrow" a jet for a tour of Los Santos!

Endless possibilities, this is what attracts me to all GTA games.

Associate
But end up crashing half way, trying to walk other half and being eaten by Mountain Lion while wearing oculus rift.

Back
Top Bottom